Rock n Race 2019 348/409 class

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Well....Glenn Campbell and Dave Colbert just left about 30 minutes ago.:overheat:sick2:sweat
Pat didn't waste any time......had Al here at 11:30 this morning. Al is just such a neat kid!!! Had several theories of what may have happened. Guess we'll know shortly.

Again Pat....THANK YOU for the privilege of helping you and Dave for this past weekend. I know you and Dave have memories forever and as do I.
Phil

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
One more thing: Yes, Bryan was instrumental in getting Mike the welder to the track. I was listening to their conversation. But one thing was needed badly....a generator!!!!! Enter Fathead Ray......he said we could use his!!!! Not sure he expected a 4 hour wait and ended up spending ALL night at the track and not leaving until Monday morning!!!!
So Ray....you have my deepest gratitude for helping us out!!!! Thank you Sir!!!!!
On a separate subject.......Ray has the most beautiful 60 Impala ever!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Why are you showing pictures of your car Bryan?????
Man......that 63 leaves hard!!!!!! And I like watching Dave's Chevy2....squats off the line and jumps with every shift!!!!
After one of these events you always leave.....knowing that you have been with family and cranky Uncle Chester didn't make it this time!!!!!!

GCAMINO

Supporting Member 1
I talked with Ed Anderson last night. He is still over the moon on the happenings over the weekend. He said to thank everyone from the bottom of his heart for making Saturday a very memorable occasion that will last a lifetime. This group has become a family over the years, and is one that I cherish. I'm know that it will go on providing many more great times and memories for all of us to share. God bless all of our members, and God bless the
United States of America

mark johnson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Ed Anderson was amazing to meet & listen to! His memory is sharp as a tack and he could even remember round-by-round many of the opponents they raced against! An incredible weekend with incredible people! My own attendance was an unplanned, last second decision and I was actually wearing the clothes I had slept in the prior night but I’m soooooo glad that I was finally able to meet so many great folks!

Bomar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Bob seeing if the golf cart keys fit Bryans car.View attachment 74041
Saturday morning I was standing with Dave Mills and Bob when Scott Hall pulled in and had to push a golf cart from behind his trailer. Dave said they must have parked it behind the wrong white trailer. I laughed along with them and then realized it was the cart Rich Horn and I rented. Rich asked me Friday night if we should park it beside the motor home, I pointed at the key on the table and said it will be ok I took the key out. Wrong not with Dave Mills and his keys around. Lol

de31168

Well Known Member
People have been asking what kind of times everyone was running. I didn't really have much of a chance to pay attention to all the runs. I know I made 11 passes between 9.95 and 10.09. What was everyone elses best pass of the weekend? Or did anyone keep track of the eliminations results from either the heads up race or the sunday finals?

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
People have been asking what kind of times everyone was running. I didn't really have much of a chance to pay attention to all the runs. I know I made 11 passes between 9.95 and 10.09. What was everyone elses best pass of the weekend? Or did anyone keep track of the eliminations results from either the heads up race or the sunday finals?
11.50@117.5