Ron Goodman (1958 Nomad)

RGoodman

Picked up this really nice body with (im told) the original engine 235 L6 and trany.
Body had already been sandblasted and everything removed. Now I have to clean the body back up as it was outside for 2 years and figure out where everything fits. Ever done a puzzle that was missing some pieces but had duplicates of some..... Its got Crager Rims. (woulda rather had original Chevy rims with the emblem but they are still nice)

gabriel-cestaro

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
ron i have bought cars that took a flat bed and 2 truck loads of parts my wife has laughed at me more then once but i found it to be fun i always start from the begining just like any thing else it has to go to gether in order so take your time and it will come together sometime you have to do it twice but you did not build it if you did not do it twice welcome
gabe

WENGINE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome Ron: As to your assembly problem pick your self up a GM assembly manuel repop from one of the restoration co. they are jam packed with invaluable info that will help you thoughout your resoration. GO NOMAD:beerbang

PAINTJOHN1

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Nice find Ron. We all know where you coming from.Most of us here have had projects where sometimes you scratch your head wondering where everthing goes.Pick up that manual or build book and all things will be easier.Good luck on your build,you've got a great car for sure!!!!! John