MVC-006S.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 37
  • MVC-007S.JPG
    MVC-007S.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 39

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Besides Ronnie will be using a 2bbl of Cecils to.

Here's more:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Ray

Attachments

• MVC-009S.JPG
    MVC-009S.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 25
  • MVC-012S.JPG
    MVC-012S.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 28
  • MVC-018S.JPG
    MVC-018S.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 60 redht.JPG
    60 redht.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 36
  • MVC-014S.JPG
    MVC-014S.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 33

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
One for real61ss Tom,

and they're all for sale.:clap:clap

Ray

Attachments

• MVC-011S.JPG
    MVC-011S.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 32

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
OK,what's the story?:scratch

They are all in wisconsin at a dealer. the black 63 is a BUILT 502, the green 63 no running gear. black asking 25G. Forgot to ask on the green one for price. wh/red 62 409 QB lg heads but single 4bbl 4 spd 30G. wh/ dk grape? 340HP 4spd. are you interested in something? Nothin in it for me , just thought I'd show em if someone were interested.

Ray

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
They are all in wisconsin at a dealer. the black 63 is a BUILT 502, the green 63 no running gear. black asking 25G. Forgot to ask on the green one for price. wh/red 62 409 QB lg heads but single 4bbl 4 spd 30G. wh/ dk grape? 340HP 4spd. are you interested in something? Nothin in it for me , just thought I'd show em if someone were interested.

Ray

Thanks, but way out of my league. :coffee:

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
He has his inventory on www.newtonclassiccars.com I stopped there the other day cuz I remembered he had a 58 2dr delray that needed resto but he started on it (the black over blue one) outa my league now too at 15G.

Ray

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Ray, The next time you have some highly secretive, sensitive, classified information for me, check your address book. Correct address is rocks409@sbcglobal.net ........ Maybe you are on the government watch list and they block some of your mail. Guess it is floating around in cyberspace somewhere. Anyway, I haven't recieved any mail from you. The car p ictures are nice, but as you know, I can't afford a bumper bracket for any of those cars. I would prefer to see pictures of your engine build, that is something I can relate to. :)

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Ray, The next time you have some highly secretive, sensitive, classified information for me, check your address book. Correct address is rocks409@sbcglobal.net ........ Maybe you are on the government watch list and they block some of your mail. Guess it is floating around in cyberspace somewhere. Anyway, I haven't recieved any mail from you. The car p ictures are nice, but as you know, I can't afford a bumper bracket for any of those cars. I would prefer to see pictures of your engine build, that is something I can relate to. :)

I was making that mistake, :doh but sent the pictures as a forward from my address book. I'll just call you on our private line from now on. :deal

Ray