Send them packing.....

lennyjay

Well Known Member
It is a great start in Iowa....Trump got a big win. Keep this going and wash all the dem's out of office. In these times I will never vote for a democrat, and beware of rino republican's, as we need to look close at their voting record, and the words they speak.
1705417863115.jpeg

bobs409

Administrator
I sure hope he picks his staff more carefully this time! (providing the dems don't cheat him again) Last time was nothing but a bunch of back stabbing RINO's! And please Mr. Trump, GO AFTER YOUR ENEMY'S this time! The dems need to be punished for stealing the 2020 election, start there!!!! We want JUSTICE!!

wristpin

Well Known Member
I sure hope he picks his staff more carefully this time! (providing the dems don't cheat him again) Last time was nothing but a bunch of back stabbing RINO's! And please Mr. Trump, GO AFTER YOUR ENEMY'S this time! The dems need to be punished for stealing the 2020 election, start there!!!! We want JUSTICE!!
Start in DOJ & FBI

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Start in DOJ & FBI
DOJ, FBI, IRS, Home land Security, and almost every other federal department that has been weaponized. They serve at the pleasure of the President. But, Trump kept them the last time. He could have fired ALL of them and didn't.

lennyjay

Well Known Member
If and when he gets in, the "deep state" is still there in key positions. These are the rino's and dems that were, and still are part of obama's regime. They all need a 1 foot by 1 foot cardboard box to clean out their office on day one. Always use the standard term, "Oh he or she is no longer with us, moved on to a new opportunity" and no need to explain.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
You forgot to include wanted to spend more time with their family. But...... someone has to be willing to get rid of them first.

lennyjay

Well Known Member
Watch this video of what President Trump went though with these old retreads trying to teach the president how things work and will always work in Washington...he can not go thru this again....and won't.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Watch this video of what President Trump went though with these old retreads trying to teach the president how things work and will always work in Washington...he can not go thru this again....and won't.

They way things have been over the last eight years have been nothing like I have seen in my lifetime, so we know things can and do change. If Trump gets back in, I hope he actually does something this time. Fire almost all of the federal government employees, release "ALL" the Kennedy files, release every classified document that doesn't directly give up national security, pull us out of the Paris accord, out of the world health organization, stop giving money to all the countries that hate us, make other countries pay for our military if we are there, bring almost all of our troops home from around the world, shut down the all the border with actual military troops not national guard ( yes I know they cannot legally put regular Army and Marines in almost all cases ) to "all" except legal immigration, deport every single illegal alien, and most importantly, do it with some tact.

bobs409

Administrator
I wish we could just end our real problem, the democrat party! We don't need outsiders trying to destroy us, we have a party right here that openly does it and never faces any consequences! It's like some demented game we play with our country and LIVES!! REMOVE THE TRAITORS from ever seeing power again!