Shootout Pictures 2010

bobs409

Administrator
I love "da badges" photo! :deal This should be on our home page.

388333895.jpg

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Great Shots DQ!! We need to designate DQ as the official 348-409.com photographer!

Who did the 2010 decal Jim used as a background? I missed them and would like to get a few.

background.jpg

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Great Shots DQ!! We need to designate DQ as the official 348-409.com photographer!

Who did the 2010 decal Jim used as a background? I missed them and would like to get a few.

background.jpg

Jim and Jim had them made again this year. They were on the T-Shirt table. There are a few left and will send you some when I send out your shirts.

58 Apache

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Thanks a bunch

:clap I was going to be there until a health issue came up with my son. I must thank you for at least seeing what I missed. I am in envy for all those that made it and will be there next year. The Apache should have the stroked 348 in it and it gives me a year to learn how to race without turning left at the end of the straight.:bow

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Damn good stuff !!!!

Damn, who would have thought Jim was such a good photographer ?????

Great stuff can't wait to see the rest of his collection. :clap:clap

Bill

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Damn, who would have thought Jim was such a good photographer ?????

Great stuff can't wait to see the rest of his collection. :clap:clap

Bill

Thanks guys!!!
But you are the ones that made Thompson such a hit!!:bow

422 pictures so it was hard to pick the ones to post.

Oh,,, and yes,,, I did loose weight,,, 65 lbs!! but,,, something about the North East,,, I gained 10lbs just eating my way to and from Syracuse!!!:eek:

O well,,, back on the diet and don't have one regret,,,:cool:

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
My contribution to video history !!!!

Okay, so you have seen videos already from the race, but here is my offering. I don't know how Dick got the picture up for a link. DQ, I used your badges picture for an opening, hope you don't mind ?

Well here is some videos, hope you enjoy.

Bill