Six 94s on an Offy intake

Aducati4me

Well Known Member
Hey Don,
Just so we are on the same page I want to confirm your recommendation of jet size 60 or 61 as 60=.040 and 61=.039 is that what you are saying? Wire drill sizing is confusing to me.

Aducati4me

Well Known Member
W Ogden thanks. Yes there was vacuum present and couldn't get it worked out at first. But only on the passenger side. Squirt starting fluid and the idle raised. I took the front and rear off and lapped the plates then used DAG213 to seal them as best as I could. I'm going to order the thicker plates and shafts to match. I don't want the skinny plates to stick. It's hard enough to get into all 6. Sticky secondaries just makes it worse. I did read that article you linked. Thanks. Good info. This is a Lamar Waldon built motor and I don't want to burn it up being to lean. Kind of a respect to one of the best w motor gurus that ever lived.

Aducati4me

Well Known Member
Also Ogden, I am working with Larry Fulton. Kind of a hard shell to crack but he has a ton of knowledge. I am hoping to get some of it.

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
I'm referrng to the size stamped on the jet it's self.The only place that I've ever used a pin drill was on certain Honda CVCC carbs.There was one year in particular that has a flat spot in the mid range[they called it a slow jet]that opening it up slightly solved the problem.I wouln't even tell the Honda zone rep what I found or did.