Snowstorm in Milwaukee today

DaveFoster

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Sure brings back memories, I used to drive my first wife to Burlington Wisconsin every Christmas Eve, it was her birthday and the old family tradition was birthday first followed by Christmas for everybody. Three out of four trips were through the snow, and back roads farm country, loved the trip but haven't made that trip in about forty years now, those photos sure bring back fond memories.

vin 58

Supporting Member 1
snow storm

We've been getting clobbered here in new england 16" after Christmas. 5" 2 weeks later and 2 feet last week. Today 3'' then sleet and freezing rain. WINTER SUCKS!!!!!!!:bang:bang:bang:bang Vin

PAINTJOHN1

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Pretty crappy weather in m
Maryland as well.Not a lot of snow just ice,and slush.Only 93 days to spring,can't wait.WINTER REALLY SUCKS!!!!!!!! John :bang :bang

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
We haven't had any significant snow since I bought the snow plower !!! They said we were going to have one of the worst winters in years !! Should have known they are never right. :bang:bang It was 50+ degrees here yesterday and we are getting flooding because it's raining up on the hills, where the snow is.

Bill

BSL409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Was -12 at 6:00 am yesterday and now its 44 today and only a high in the teens this weekend. I hate winter to:grumble:

62impala409

Supporting Member 1
Need to give the snowblower a rest. My shovels are wearing out too!. Need a weather update from Skydog:roll That stuff in front of Yellow Wagons place is called snow flurries around here

Attachments

• DSC00939.jpg
    DSC00939.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 51
  • DSC00940.jpg
    DSC00940.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 39
  • DSC00944.jpg
    DSC00944.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 39

18htan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Looks bloody cold!

We don't get that sort of snow in Aust, well none of our major cities are high enough.

vin 58

Supporting Member 1
With todays storm we'll have gotten about 65 inches so far. Its an all time high for one month with records dating back to 1905. The other morning it was 9 below zero to make things even worse. :eek::eek::eek: Vin

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
:crazy Hang in therebuddy,we're sending some more frm down my tonightomorrow,according to the weather service.:cool::roll:roll:roll

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
We haven't had any significant snow since I bought the snow plower !!! They said we were going to have one of the worst winters in years !! Should have known they are never right. :bang:bang It was 50+ degrees here yesterday and we are getting flooding because it's raining up on the hills, where the snow is.

Bill

Thanks for having it bypass to me.:takethat:takethat

:crazy

High of 73, low of 44. Sorry:D

You are and are not:evil

Ray

vin 58

Supporting Member 1
more snow

Well. here we go again! This storm could bring the season total to about 80 plus inches. Again I HATE WINTER!!!! :cuss:cuss:cuss VIN