Snowstorm in Milwaukee today

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
x at least 2,however, my prayers are for all our members and thier families in light of this very dangerous storm,and lets not forget our friends in Austraila,I read that what some of that country is going to get is comparable to Katrina:eek:WINTER SUCKS:takethat:deal

chevy man

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
x at least 2,however, my prayers are for all our members and thier families in light of this very dangerous storm,and lets not forget our friends in Austraila,I read that what some of that country is going to get is comparable to Katrina:eek:WINTER SUCKS:takethat:deal

Hey thanks Don for thinking of others !!
Hows your weather there in Alexandria ?
St. Louis area is going to get a lot of ICE and then snow acording to the forecasters. Its been a bad winter for a lot of the country.
I sent your intake to you yesterday but it may be delayed a little?:dunno

Ken....................................

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
:D We had a tiny bit of ice this morning,no biggie,But they're calling for an ice event mostly going north of us in alexandria,but folks in Bob Walkers neck of the woods may have real problems tonigh into tomorroww morning :evil

yellow wagon

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Milwaukee is getting pummeled today and tomorrow...total of 20" in 24 hours. Can't wait for spring! :cheers

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
That storm is heading our way here on Long Island as we speak.:eek: Not much snow but a lot of ice and freezing rain.:grumble: I'm staying indoors today.:beerbang Lots of crazies in my neck my of the woods.:doh

:crazy:cheers

PAINTJOHN1

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
We had a light skimming of ice last night and this morning in Abingdon,Md.We're about 27 miles north of Baltimore just off I-95.Another dose coming in tonight,calling for rain tomorrow with about 48 degrees.This weather really sucks,can'y wait for spring.We're 48 days to Spring,but whose counting!!!! John

petepedlar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Good Luck to all of you guys in Australia and also you guys in the eastern US. It sounds bad.......

Be safe !!!!!!!!

Dave

Last 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Winter

Thank goodness for GLOBAL WARMING, No telling what kind of shape our frozen a$$es would be in if not for that!! Ice last night, tonite, and snow tomorrow. Boo Hiss.

Lonnie

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
We probably have around 12" now!! Supposed to be a high of 8 tomorrow with a low of -12 tomorrow night!!!!:eek::eek::eek: Snugglin' weather!!! Might have to stay home!!!
But we are not having it as bad as central Mo and other states!!!:clap:clap:clap A customer in Valentine, NE said about mid-afternoon ther...it was 5 below and wind chill of 40 below!!!!:evil:evil

Alaska is looking better all the time!!!!:roll:roll

quik9r

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
We probably have around 12" now!! Supposed to be a high of 8 tomorrow with a low of -12 tomorrow night!!!!:eek::eek::eek: Snugglin' weather!!! Might have to stay home!!!
But we are not having it as bad as central Mo and other states!!!:clap:clap:clap A customer in Valentine, NE said about mid-afternoon ther...it was 5 below and wind chill of 40 below!!!!:evil:evil

Alaska is looking better all the time!!!!:roll:roll

Phil,is that the 12" you tell the ladies, or really 12" by the measuring tape

Quik9r

58 Apache

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
:takethat It is all Bill's fault with his snow blower and doing the rest us a favor.:roll:roll

JimKwiatkowski

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
This is some photo's, at the Dealership I work at this morning

HPIM4693.jpg

HPIM4688.jpg