Congratulations! So.......Barry Taylor......

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
These are just guesses....................
Found his Dad's Z-11?
His parole is up today?
Has an appointment today with his urologist?
Finally going to join Men's Hair Club?
Going to talk with his doctor about those 6 hour erect...........
Finally going to buy a travel trailer?
Going to buy a new Ford?
Where do you want me to stop Barry??????????????????????????????

Barry Taylor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
As Elvis would say "Thank Ya, Thank Ya Very much" Guys. Actually my Birthday was last Wed. the 11th the same day my daughter Brittany was to give birth to my new grandson, but the doctor pushed it back a week. Soooooo!!!!!!! as doctor Phil would say, 3-18-15, 11:48 PM, Cooper Axle Bales came in to this world, 8 lbs. 1 oz. 20" long ready to drive a race car. I'm a happy Grandpaw

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
As Elvis would say "Thank Ya, Thank Ya Very much" Guys. Actually my Birthday was last Wed. the 11th the same day my daughter Brittany was to give birth to my new grandson, but the doctor pushed it back a week. Soooooo!!!!!!! as doctor Phil would say, 3-18-15, 11:48 PM, Cooper Axle Bales came in to this world, 8 lbs. 1 oz. 20" long ready to drive a race car. I'm a happy Grandpaw
I love that name. Kids gonna have to live up to it though!

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9

Congratulations GRANPA!!