So Thankful!

61belair348

Well Known Member
I wanted to thank you all for a terrific show at Thompson, and for all the warm well-wishes for Julie and me at the dinner beforehand. All of you made a great first impression on her (especially Candie - Julie was so impressed to meet a kind "Motorcycle Mama" that wasn't "rode hard and put up wet.")
We had a great time in the pits - so nice to meet the folks that K9 has been bragging about - and at the track. She loved the burnouts, watching the races from the bridge, and learning to distinguish the models and years of the club car eye-candy.

Nice work, gentlemen. Here's to next year. Like most of you, I am now chomping at the bit to get back at the 61!

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
I too ,would like to say thanks to all involved in making this event possible.I got meet,and talk to a bunch of fantastic people and the trip was definately worth it.:hug

BULLET WITH A BENCH SEAT

Supporting Member 1
Im in the group of thankful people. I didnt get to meet all of you, but I met some. I spent alot of the day with Ray and Bob...the hard luck winners. Im glad that no one had a big problem with my Max Wedge car messing up the beautiful line of awesome W engines. Next year I will have "Tubby" there. ( I named it after Tubby's on Hollywood Knights, and painted it yellow like the 57.)

Take care all of you.
Donnie

Last 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
It's always good to put faces with names. I enjoyed meeting the new faces!!

Lonnie

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Giny and I would also like to get on the Thank You bandwagon. Giny had a blast on Saturday and I know that "DEXTER " put on a few pounds with Jim & Jim's permision of course with Giny feeding him all those doggie treats ! I got to put some faces on some more of you guys I hear about. You all made everyone welcome.

Thank You
:bow:crazy:cheers

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
John and Julie,

It was nice to spend some time visiting with you both at Thompson.... Next year you will have to put those feelings of doom aside and come racing with us... Shoot look at me, it just shows you don't have to beat the car up to get to the semi's, JUST clueless !!

Bill