Some of Us would trade a 409 for this

yellow wagon

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
wow that was one of the coolest videos I have seen in some time!! I have been to the Harley Museum here in Milwaukee and they have some mega rare bikes there. Thanks for posting this:clap

18htan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Hey Don,

Thanks for posting that.

So amazing to see such a complete bike, looks like it the original owner ticked all the boxes then parked it in the shed and forgot about it.

Great to see its in good hands, and even better to see it being used.

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Hey Ridgy Didge.........................can I call you next Feb. for a Fly & Ride????? All I will get at your local Harley shop is a new one!!!!!! Yours looks much, much better!!!!:clap:clap:clap:clap Probably won't need it more than 4 or 5 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!:roll:roll:roll:roll Let me know..................

ridgy didge

Well Known Member
Hey Ridgy Didge.........................can I call you next Feb. for a Fly & Ride????? All I will get at your local Harley shop is a new one!!!!!! Yours looks much, much better!!!!:clap:clap:clap:clap Probably won't need it more than 4 or 5 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!:roll:roll:roll:roll Let me know..................

Phil,that won't be a problem.I don't ride a lot in February here as it is usually about 106degF,so you won't need to bring a leather jacket at least :roll
Oh,you may need some suncream..

1958 impala

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Harley

Thanks for the post what a cool bike wished I had it as do many Id settle for my old Pan head or my 47 knuckle.:cool::cheers:cheers:cheers