Speed Port 7000

models916

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Are those prices Canadian or USA dollars? I wish he had tested the intake against the Offenhauser 2x4 and the Eddy 2x4 also.

NASTY 409

Banned
Good job Aubrey, manifold looks great, dyno results are impressive, if I was building a engine I would be tempted to buy one of your intakes :) maybe later :)

chevytaylor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
An update. Tonight was meant to be the first T&T but rained out unfortunately. I've fired her up with the Dominator but not run on the street. I'll take it with me to the track. I have driven the car with the HP 750 and was impressed with the throttle response and street manners. I run a 235/75 radial on the street and basically just blew them away 1st through third gear no problem at all, couldn't see any gauges as I was a little busy. Hopefully next week will have some numbers.750 HP 4.jpg 750 HP.jpg

chevytaylor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Should be interesting, thanks guys.:beer Models916, the resistor is for my other Mallory ignition if needed and is not used with the MSD. The engine bay is a bit messy I know but this thing is a street/strip bracket car and everything in there has a purpose. Like the home made idler on the fan belt, I found that over 120mph through the back door it would sometimes fly off on deceleration, no more problem. I did try a electric motor water pump drive and picked up 15-20hp but on one occasion the electric motor took a dump in the staging lane and cost me a round. I have a new Moroso motor to try but will always have the fan, pulley and belt in the pits for back up. Will keep you posted.

61belairbubbletop

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Oh, man !
All that excitement, and, "wham", no video!
Well, I'm puttin' everything else on hold until I see / hear your car in the new video !
Gotta be good !