SS425HP/Fred in hospital

SS425HP

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Trying to get well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the well wishes. Back home again. They are trying to prevent any more clots, and maybe dissolve some of the ones in my lungs. Hope it works.

Again, thanks.

real61ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
"Hope it works"

Me too, Fred and it was good to see a post from "old Richard".

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Fred: Do what the doctor tells you and have a go-fast recovery. Our prayers are with you. :clap Skip...

tripowerguy

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Fred this is terrible news, we have to have you back on board. We will pray that you get well and row the 4-speed soon.:clap Roy

JIMS409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Hey Fred, just got home once again myself (today) and sure hope that they tweak that induction of yours. Hell, they have me on NITRO (literally & fiurativley) and I'm waiting for the lights!:brow Sure wish they would give us some of that Nitrous though:dunno

Seriously though...Turtle and I will keep you in our thoughts & prayers and here's hoping that you feel better soon.:cheers

All the very best,

Jim & Turtle Miller

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Jim, Sorry to hear that you were also hospitalized. I hope you are feeling better and back on track!

I bet the nurses had their hands full in both cases if you know what I mean !!:roll

Anyways best to both of you,,,,dq

Yep , I knew it,,,, that gorgeous gal did you both harm,,,,:eek:

W Head

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
get well

Hope for the best for you Fred, "GET WELL SOON".:)

W Head

59 El Camino 348-3,2s
59 Impala 409-2,4s

rwagon57

Supporting Member 1
Fred and Jim,

Glad to hear you are both at home and recovering. Here is hoping that recovery is speedy, short, and full.

SS425HP

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
to JIMS409

Jim, I guess next time we will have to co-ordinate this better. Let me know where and when you are going in, and I'll see if I can make it too. Would be hell on the nurses, though. Would get a lot of old time racing done, though. Glad to see you are home, again. You get well, too.

JIMS409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
SS425HP said:
Jim, I guess next time we will have to co-ordinate this better. Let me know where and when you are going in, and I'll see if I can make it too. Would be hell on the nurses, though. Would get a lot of old time racing done, though. Glad to see you are home, again. You get well, too.

Great Idea Fred!!! Just think of all the "spare parts" between us and potential discount on med.'s:roll You know, I think it is possible that DQ's photographic correspondence may have precipitated our collective loss of cardio-pulmonary health?:dunno

What a way to go though...:brow Thanks All....;)

SS425HP

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Vancouver Island.

Johnny, thanks for the wishes. Just noticed you are from Vancouver Island. I have been watching a web site from there, I think. There has been an eagle nest on the web since spring. Watched the eaglets from hatching to first flight, and for about a week now, they have been gone. Quite a thrilling thing to watch.

http://www.infotecbusinesssystems.com/wildlife/default.asp

Sometimes, lately, it has been hard to get it to hook up. It is just an empty nest, now. But boy was it fun to watch. Addicting, too

bobs409

Administrator
Hmmm, thought I posted to this a while back but it's not here. :dunno

Just wanted to say I'm glad your back Fred. As you can see, you have a few friends here that worry about you. :D