State of the union.

Donny Hammond

Well Known Member
It makes me sick to my stomach when I see these men and women coming back with limbs missing and no part of our FINE government to help them out... I am going thru my 4th battle with throat cancer and the couple times I tried to get the V.A. to do something they told me there was no such thing as agent orange....It seems as I can remember being in a jungle far from home and scared to death that they would come over and spray us enough that we were soaking wet. That's what being as 11-B 40 mos will get you....With all the bull shit happening at home and the assignation's of Robert Kennedy and Mr. king and such a 22 year old was messed up.....As Ray has said I came home thru The Left coast and damn if those people didn't know how to make you feel worse.....Enough rambling and the state of this nation the way it is now is HORRIBLE.......One more short note... The 63 Chevy in my avatar has got to go to help with cancer treatment....I can send more pictures....$55,000.00.............Thanks Donny

Jeff Olson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
On Monday, Americans learned that the box office premiere of American Sniper, a movie about the life of Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, shattered all box office records bringing in $90.2 million. By the end of the holiday weekend, the movie was expected to have a grand total of $105 million. Progressive filmmaker Michael Moore used this moment as a time to go on the attack against snipers with his tweet calling them cowards.

This was seen as not only an insult to the legacy of Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, credited with being the deadliest sniper in U.S. military history, but also an insult to all American military snipers and all who put on the uniform in service to our country.
Green Beret sniper Bryan Sikes took some time to pen a letter to Moore that absolutely destroyed him in an incredibly hilarious and fabulous way.

Mr. Moore-
Good afternoon there sweetheart, I hope this finds you alive and well. You can thank our men and women of the armed forces for that, by the way, and that also includes us cowardly snipers. It seems you’ve found time between licking the jelly off your fingers and releasing your grasp of a bear claw to
tweet some junk about snipers being cowards.
My buddies and I got a good laugh over the tweet, so I thank you. For a guy worth $50 million dollars, you sure have quite a bit to bitch and cry about. I guess like a moth to flame, you too gravitate towards things that are popular and in the moment — in this case it’s snipers. Too bad for you that your attempt at being relevant via your 70+ year old family experience has failed. It has only made you look dumber than a bag of hammers. Next time you should try something more original than going after snipers for one reason or another… that was so last month.
It’s typical of “men” like you to criticize the intestinal fortitude, focus, discipline and patriotism of a sniper. It must stem from an inferiority complex or something. But hey, it’s okay cupcake. We snipers are thick skinned and the efforts of world class turds such as yourself to portray us in a negative light only makes us laugh. If you and I were in the same room, I’d throw you a smile and gently pat you on the head knowing you’re nothing more than a mouth breathing, Crisco sweating waste of space not even worthy of being in the presence of a sniper. It’s almost funny how people like you preach things like ‘acceptance’ and ‘not passing judgement’ or ‘labeling people’, but then are the first to do so when a person is in some way dissimilar from you.
So tenderfoot, I leave you with this final thought: what if you found yourself in some sort of hostage situation where you were held at knife-point by some crazed person and they were dead set on making an example of you by bleeding you out on Hollywood Blvd in front of the world, and the only way out was with the precision aimed fire of a sniper? Would you want that coward to take the shot? Because knowing how you feel about snipers such as myself and your hatred of firearms, I’d probably drop the mag, roll the bolt and go get a Jack & Coke before helping you out.

Very Respectfully,
Sikes

Jeff Olson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I agree with you Ray, of course now Fonda is trying to say that her statements were taken out of context. B.S.
And, I would not go for the Jack and Coke. Crown cloudy please.

Jeff Olson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Puppy Love...

To you dog lovers, and to you
non-dog lovers, I think you'll
all like this one.

This photo almost made me cry!

I receive lots of wonderful photos
of dogs, cats, and other adorable
animals. And I always like to
forward the cute ones.

This one is especially touching.

Please, don't get misty-eyed on me.

pup.jpg

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
I agree with you Ray, of course now Fonda is trying to say that her statements were taken out of context. B.S.
And, I would not go for the Jack and Coke. Crown cloudy please.
How about the photo of her comfort and aid ass sitting on that anti aircraft gun in Hanoi with the cong steel helmet.

Jeff Olson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I liken it to what Bryan Sikes said about Michael Moore. She gravitated to what was popular at the moment which happened to be the liberal hippies and draft dodgers demonstrating and calling our soldiers all kinds of nasty shit. I wish I could say it was just a publicity stunt to further her career at the time and even if that was the truth the damage is done. I must say I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire.

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Let's not let these thoughts die. Keep Michael Moore on your mind. I will have nothing to do with anything this scum sucking pig could potentially make money. This is the ultimate insult to the American fighting men and women. This sissy is able to make millions of dollars off his fellow Americans, all the while spewing his vile puke courtesy of some man or woman who died on foreign soil defending his right to speak his anti patriot puss with freedom of speech. Please read the credits before spending your hard earned dollars. No support for this anti American dirt bag.

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
Hell Ray,I've felt that way about that "person".who would make pond scum look like a good thing,ever since I first heard about him!:ban:del1

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
It makes me sick to my stomach when I see these men and women coming back with limbs missing and no part of our FINE government to help them out... I am going thru my 4th battle with throat cancer and the couple times I tried to get the V.A. to do something they told me there was no such thing as agent orange....It seems as I can remember being in a jungle far from home and scared to death that they would come over and spray us enough that we were soaking wet. That's what being as 11-B 40 mos will get you....With all the bull shit happening at home and the assignation's of Robert Kennedy and Mr. king and such a 22 year old was messed up.....As Ray has said I came home thru The Left coast and damn if those people didn't know how to make you feel worse.....Enough rambling and the state of this nation the way it is now is HORRIBLE.......One more short note... The 63 Chevy in my avatar has got to go to help with cancer treatment....I can send more pictures....$55,000.00.............Thanks Donny
I wanted to bump this post, and add a few things to it. This is Donny's military MOS. http://freepages.military.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~karmen/MOSpg1.htm actually a link to it. Donny was infantry. One of the highest and most dangerous assignments in the military. He is one of the reasons I came home from Vietnam without a scratch. Stolen valor has been in the news lately. Donny is a recipient of the Purple Heart. Every morning when you wake up free Donny is one of the people you would want to thank. I was known in the ranks of infantrymen as a "RAMF". Donny knows what this means. Thank you Donny for your service.

Jeff Olson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I wanted to bump this post, and add a few things to it. This is Donny's military MOS. http://freepages.military.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~karmen/MOSpg1.htm actually a link to it. Donny was infantry. One of the highest and most dangerous assignments in the military. He is one of the reasons I came home from Vietnam without a scratch. Stolen valor has been in the news lately. Donny is a recipient of the Purple Heart. Every morning when you wake up free Donny is one of the people you would want to thank. I was known in the ranks of infantrymen as a "RAMF". Donny knows what this means. Thank you Donny for your service.

Ray and Donny, although I have not met either of you I cannot possibly tell you guys how much I respect and admire you for what you did for our country. I will not get on the soap box about the treatment of our Vets because that has been pretty well described here already.

But, I will say that I have a couple of friends that served and they would very seldom speak of their time over there, the only time I have been around when anything is talked about however slightly it may be, is on Veteran's Day when my friends George and Bobby would get together for cocktails. Why they chose to include me those evenings I really do not know and never asked. I assumed that it was because when Bobby, George and I became friends years ago through the Lion's Club they discovered that I love the music of that era and I would burn CD's for them. Nonetheless, I was honored to be there those evenings.

George has since moved to Sturgis, SD and is now battling cancer himself, Bobby is doing pretty well other than bad knees that he says was from years of being a mail carrier but it seems he had issues before that.

Ray, I too know what RAMF means. George was a Marine and Bobby was Army and from what I understand you could get your ass shot off either way.

Thank you both. God Bless.

Donny Hammond

Well Known Member
Ray , I just wanted to let you know than not everything is not lost in this country , after years of trying to get the VA to help with my treatment and countless trips and calls with them telling me once again it wasn't AGENT ORANGE that they sprayed us with almost daily that I got a call TODAY from my Georgia VA liaison person telling me to come back in that they wanted to review my case , so I guess I will have to take my hospice nurse with me and go....Can you imagine how many more veterans are getting this same SHAFT....I would not go back down there for all the money in the world...........Enough for now.....Donny

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Ray , I just wanted to let you know than not everything is not lost in this country , after years of trying to get the VA to help with my treatment and countless trips and calls with them telling me once again it wasn't AGENT ORANGE that they sprayed us with almost daily that I got a call TODAY from my Georgia VA liaison person telling me to come back in that they wanted to review my case , so I guess I will have to take my hospice nurse with me and go....Can you imagine how many more veterans are getting this same SHAFT....I would not go back down there for all the money in the world...........Enough for now.....Donny
Donny, I to am dealing with the effects of Agent Orange. I came back from Nam. Sterile and have had prostate problems since I was in my 40's resulting in surgery when I was 45. I was diagnosed with type II diabetes in 1998 although I was working construction and weighed 185 lbs. I have inflammation in my joints and muscles that anyone has yet to diagnose resulting in extreme fatigue. The VA has finally given in and awarded me disabled vet status. I can remember soldiers mixing Agent Orange concentration in five gallon pails with their hands to spay the perimeter of the LZ where I was stationed. I wonder what happened to those guys?

Last edited:

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Donny, I can remember guys coming out of the field saying that Agent Orange would fall like rain when they would spray.