steven colbert

409 lever

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
has anyone here tried watching that liberal airbag? that polesmoker makes me want to drive my car into his crooked ear.

HemiChallenger71

Well Known Member
The show is so far left it is hard to watch. He is a really funny guy but the liberalism kills the show.
There are some good guests, not all from this or that new tv show/movie/book/play. It makes it interesting. Seth myers on late night is pretty left as well but not nearly as bad.

bobs409

Administrator
What about Jon Stewart? He makes jokes about both sides but seems to favor picking on the repubs more. (at least the few times I paused while channel surfing) :D

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Actually, I don't follow any of them. I have fuond out bean iieyertate isnnt that baad......and if eye dyd wautch yone it wood B thoase lying sob's At Fux neus......cuz they r 1 against the rest of all the the other biyast lieyiing mfers...I m most General for the undee--dog....

Last edited:

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Concerning Fox News. I had this discussion with my liberal co-worker / office mate the other day. It is very simple. Fox News is no more biased than CNN is. That is really the problem. The hate towards both sides from both sides have rendered people into a stage of absolute idiocy. And that is why we are were we are.