Stop the Steal Protest

bobs409

Administrator
Something might be cooking yet. Trump can still get the military involved and he is supposed to be in Texas at some command center. ??

I guess it's our last chance. Maybe it was planned all along? Maybe it was allowed to go this far to catch pence in the trap? I don't know, maybe just wishful thinking...

Last edited:

bobs409

Administrator
Got one of the foreign players to flip it appears:

9Rdin4s361.jpeg

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I hope groups of peaceful protesters occupy CNN,FB, CNBC,TWITTER, NEW YORK TIMES, ETC and destroy it all. Joseph Goebbels cannot control the narrative if his means of dispersing the lies has been removed.

And can you believe storming the capitol building was all that Joe the Blo Scabboro star Douche Bag Opinion host of msnbc Fake News could take I read that The Blo was so worked up and disheartened he actually used the F Bomb on live tv. Don't ya just feel for poor ole Joey?

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I’m with Bob it ain’t over yet but I’m finding it very hard to be positive today.

One thing you have to do Kev is not watch or read the propaganda that Fake News is spreading right now ,they're still working on their game of divide the Nation right now. There is a amendment in the Constitution that says when your Government gets out of control you take control of it and cut the head off the snake!!! My ESP tells me that my Rat Congress Douche Bag is going to be receiving a e-mail shortly.

Mark

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
I was trump supporter, but its the end of the road. If they remove him they can also bar him from any political office ever. He should accepted the election and run in 2024. He just went to far with his actions.