Stupid Is What Stupid Does!!!!

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Bugs_Bunny_MaroonAN.gif

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
:doh$ 600.00 for tires. The clutch will be double that.:eek::roll Some people just need to be rapped, on their forehead, with a ball pein hammer.:rolleyes::roll:roll

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Evidently that guy does not have very good senses. If he can not smell the difference between burning rubber and burning clutch smoke.....:doh Nice clutch bake though....:roll:roll:roll What a dumb sh!t.....:rolleyes:

WENGINE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
WWWWWOW!!!!! I had to watch that several times just couln't believe my eyes:doh. Then watched some more as I showed others:takethat he needs to be driving an auto car or have his licence taken away. I'm guessing that he dumped the clutch and then jamed on the brake, with the other foot to the metal:rolleyes: I see this kind of stupid all the time with big buck exotics. All that money and they can't buy a brain with it:bang

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
These kind of idiots are not car guys. Ya ever meet one at the strip that doesn't know what cam is in the engine, compression, gears ect. :eyebrow

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
These kind of idiots are not car guys. Ya ever meet one at the strip that doesn't know what cam is in the engine, compression, gears ect. :eyebrow

O,, come now Ray,,, Whats all those parts have to do with racing???:dunno

Just go down to the nearest Chevy shop and buy a Corvette!! And make sure its the high horse model !!! THEN,, you are a racer !! (see video):crazy:takethat:roll

No409

Supporting Member 1
O,, come now Ray,,, Whats all those parts have to do with racing???:dunno

Just go down to the nearest Chevy shop and buy a Corvette!! And make sure its the high horse model !!! THEN,, you are a racer !! (see video):crazy:takethat:roll

x2! i see these clowns all the time at the dragstrip, staging with there back tires!

S

Swiss Impala

Hey, come on my friends. Don't judge him so severely!
No, this guy is not stupid. Just some smoke from the front side.
That doesn't mean anything!:?
He thought he had the first Corvette with front-wheel drive!!:eek: :roll:roll:roll :roll:doh

58 Apache

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
he forgot the traction control

:cool::clap He should have pushed the button over the light switch and the pcm would have saved the clutch to fight another day:takethat:doh