Please Read Suggestion: add your first name to your signature

bobs409

Administrator
Unless your username contains your name like mine does: bobs409 :D it's a good idea to add your first name to your sig line so we all know who we're talking to. I see many here that don't have it.

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Changed my mind...............I want to change mine to Cecil................he has more money than I do, has more parts than I do, and is probably better looking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Bob , Please explain to me how that is done and I will do it right away. I went to my profile and I can't see where this could be done. THANX:bow:bow:dunno:scratch:rub
:crazy:cheers

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
What the heck, my identity has been stolen at least 3 times anyway, not sure it matters anymore. I was actually going to change my login name anyway.

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Hell some of the thangs I say ,,,,,,,,,,,I don't want anyone to know who I am .....so works out for me.........:crazy:crazy

Johny

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Changed my mind...............I want to change mine to Cecil................he has more money than I do, has more parts than I do, and is probably better looking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well he don't have one of those flat top's ,don't know about the other two!!!!!:poke:poke