ROYALOAK62

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Super Bowl

dq409 said:
GO SEAHAWKS !!!

128226262.jpg

Hey dq,
Good thing the game is to be played indoors, the local forecast is calling for 5 to 10 inches of the WHITE RAIN. Just started coming down. I live north of Detroit about 20 miles with no ticket but having great time never the less. Would you believe $50 a head cover at some bars. Looks like Detroiters have taken Pittsburgh under their wing, sorry. As for me couldn't care less. Hockey's my game, but will watch on the tube.

Dave

DIV1RACER-2

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
superbowl

A seahwawk is very close to a seagull !!!:brow

" ALL THEY DO IS EAT , S**T & MAKE NOISE !!!!!!! ":roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll

ROYALOAK62

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Super Bowl

Hey dq,
Good thing the game is indoors, local forecast is calling anywhere from 3 to 10 inches of the WHITE RAIN before game time. Sorry to say but most of the locals have taken Pittsburgh under their wing. As for me, couldn't care less, hockey is my game. But living only 20 miles north of Detroit had to get into the thick of things, it's been fun. Would you believe $50 a head cover at some bars. Will watch the game on the tube.

Dave

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
JimKwiatkowski said:
I'm Seahawks fan,I want to see the underdog win.Pittsburgh has won enough Super Bowls.

AMEN !!!:bow

And denny,,,, You are right !! The Hawks will eat the Steelers for lunch and s**t them out for dinner !!!! "O",, and all that noise ,,,that will be the sound of metal fatigue!!!! Get my drift???? heeee heeee

GO HAWKS !!!

DIV1RACER-2

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Seachickens vs Stillers

Super Bowl wins are like "409 " parts you can never have too many of them!!!!!

Tomorrow nite we'll know how good the STILLERS are !!!!:clap :clap :clap

SS425HP

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
In the end-----------

WEll, here's one for the GOOD GUYS. Compliments of Mr. Ford.

GO STEELERS

Fred and Denny

Dond409

Supporting Member 1
finished

The SEAHAWKS choke at the big one...............

....................film at 11

DIV1RACER-2

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Eeeeehhhhhaaaaaaaaa !!!

Sorry DQ ................ NO I"M NOT !!!!!!! :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Just goes to prove how tought STEEL is :cry :cry

ALL IN FUN !! :roll

JimKwiatkowski

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Lingerie Bowl

I thought the Lingerie Bowl was a good game also,these hot looking women can play some good football :D

tripowerguy

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Well Pittsburg was given the Super Bowl they didn't win. I wonder how much the officials got paid off. I have never seen such biased officiating in all my life. Seattle didn't stand a chance they were playing against 16 men on the field. My wife who knows nothing about football said she didn't understand why the officials were allowing one team to do things that the other team was being called for.:doh Roy

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
tripowerguy said:
Well Pittsburg was given the Super Bowl they didn't win. I wonder how much the officials got paid off. I have never seen such biased officiating in all my life. Seattle didn't stand a chance they were playing against 16 men on the field. My wife who knows nothing about football said she didn't understand why the officials were allowing one team to do things that the other team was being called for.:doh Roy

:bow :bow :bow :bow Thanks Roy , Seems they picked just the right calls to have their glasses fall off !!Threw the game big time!!
I could get into each of the bad calls against the Hawks but you saw them.
I can say that I only saw one bad call against the Pitt`s though, BS !!
And did you notice that the NFL aired multiple commercials of the Steeliers and the Super Bowl Trophy during the whole first half?

All any of us want is a great super bowl that is call fair. I really don`t care who wins, It the only game all year I watch all the way through,, dq

SS425HP

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Super Bowl

I'm really thirsty already!!!!!!!!!!!!! That drink is going to taste REALLY GOOD.

I will say, I don't think Rothlisberger scored on that play. But, they would have scored on the next one more than likely. The interference call on Seattle was a good call. It was a push off. In another game, it might not have been called, but in a game that big, I think it was a good call. I really thought the refs did a good job. They weren't that noticeable, and that is what you look for.

It was a good game. The Seahawks have nothing to be ashamed of. They had some bad breaks. Some dropped passes. Did them in. And, at least 2 missed field goals. Those would have made it a different game, just from strategy point of view.

The Hawks will be back. Alexander is from the Cincy area. They were pulling for him big time.

Fred