Super Chevy Ennis, TX

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
I looked up the new Super Chevy schedule for 2009. The Super Chevy Show for Ennis, TX is May 1-3.

Hayden and his new Belair will be there!!! So...........Ronnie, Brian and Rusty Wrench..(ha ha)..........start planning the party for the rest of us!!!!:roll:roll:roll Candy and I will be there. GREAT track with a lot of history!!!!

Maybe this would be a good time for rstreet to make his trip to Texas so he can graduate from the "Junior Varsity"!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then MacKenzie would have to come too!! Probably Denny Ford...................the list just keeps growing!!!!

So............the ball is in your court Texas guys.................show us what you can do!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:clap:bow:bow

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Phil, That is news to me. Super Chevy hasn't been to Ennis in years. Good incentive for Brian to get off his butt and finish his car. Guess I shouldn't talk,,, I have the block for Barry's new race motor at the machine shop for prep work and the block for the Chevy II's new owner there also. I will make sure both are finished and ready to race by May1st. No doubt Brian will race his car too. Yep,, it is gonna be a big turnout for 409s. Shoot! I may even have to see what the old 4dr car will do on the 1/4 mile. Thanks again for the info,, I had no idea Super Chevy was coming back here.

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
ok ok I'll look it up but no promises. I'm waiting for Shaun to nail something down in the summer. But if Dick needs to go get a car well.....:dunno:dunno
robert

roger gunter

Supporting Member 1
Ronnie and Phil

I have tried to find info. on the super chevy show
found the dates and location, but no info. on entering
I will be there ( maybe with the wife , if she can get off )
have never shown with super chevy, but would like to.
if either of you get any more info. please send it my way

Have a great weekend
:cheers
Roger

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
:eek:Woah there Nellie, Are you guys forgetting that Phil is banned from entering Texas? What are you planning to do, issue him a visa? Who's going to watch him while he's there?:doh

:roll

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
This is great news!!! :beerbang:beerbang I guess I just got the motivation to start on my car. Thanks Phil! :cheers:cheers Hopefully we will have the stroker fired up in a couple weeks. Now all I have to do is lots of body work and paint! :cuss:cuss:bang:bang:cry

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Phil will be issued a special 5 day waiver for the Super Chevy dates only. His truck will be searched when he crosses back across the Red River. :nono1:

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Phil will be issued a special 5 day waiver for the Super Chevy dates only. His truck will be searched when he crosses back across the Red River. :nono1:

Thanks for the waiver Ronnie.............but it won't be necessary. We will be on the Harleys!!!!!!:clap:clap:bow:bow

But.......................I may come down sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roll:roll:roll

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Thanks for the waiver Ronnie.............but it won't be necessary. We will be on the Harleys!!!!!!:clap:clap:bow:bow

But.......................I may come down sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roll:roll:roll

That sounds like a warning. Looks like "QuanPhils" Raiders will ride again spreading fear and plundering the land of W.:eek:
:roll

W Head

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
super chevy

Phill can enter Texas if he buys the BEER. I will try to be there and maybe Roger and I can convence Rick to bring his 62 .:cheers:cheers

W Head

59 El Camino 348-3,2s
59 Impala 409-2,4s

roger gunter

Supporting Member 1
Wayne

lets plan on that

I want to trailer the car ( never shown at super chevy )

think it would be a lot of fun

roger

W Head

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
super chevy

Wayne

lets plan on that

I want to trailer the car ( never shown at super chevy )

think it would be a lot of fun

roger

Will try to work it out, do want to go and we won't have to bring any beer since Phill will be buying.:roll

Wayne

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
www.superchevyshow.com Must read all rules and regulations and restrictions. No pre-registration. Entry fee allows one car and driver. $30 fee to park your tow vehicle unless a motorhome which is $60. Swap meet restrictions are really crazy. Bracket race? $45 entry fee. An extra $25 for Friday Test n' tune. Extra $35 for Saturday optional race. Many "small print" restrictions. No refund for rain days. I will probably go for one day to see friends, but will take no car. There are lots of $3,000 bracket races in Texas ,, no need to put up with SuperChevy hassles. The show car fees are fair if you can enter on Friday and don't mind the long lines to get in. See you there, if there is no rain in the forecast.

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Time to eat crow. Barry says we race Super Chevy. Barry's car,,,Barry's money,,, Barry's decision. See ya'll there. According to rules,, electronics and no electronics run 1/8 mi. DOT tire class runs 1/4 mi.

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Thank gawd that Barry is the wise one in this duo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:clap

Ronnie.............I'll bring some KC Masterpiece bar-b-que sauce with me. It's great with crow!!! Trust me..........I know!!!!

models916

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
I would be carefull....

If you can haul two people and two goats on a Honda 90, I think Phil can haul a few 409 parts home on the Hog.

Attachments

• niceiraqifamily.jpg
    niceiraqifamily.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 52

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Two guys, and their girlfriends, on a Honda. That's what I call fun.:doh:roll