SUPPORT TEXAS AT THE BORDER

bobs409

Administrator
While I'm glad we are trying to deal with this finally, he's been doing this for 3 damn years!!! All of a sudden we are interested in stopping this insanity?? Now the country is flooded with these illegals. Glad we finally woke up.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
this isn't new, it's only highlighted and augmented. Don't forget about the 737s used to distribute illegal aliens throughout the nation back in '21 out of Laughlin AFB ... near Del Rio, TX. Almost immediately after Biden was inaugurated. Same sort of activity was happening between '09 & '16 ... 17-20 it was reduced and at least policy was closer to true even if our CBP/et al couldn't stop 'em all ... but illegal immigration has been a substantial problem for decades.
i'm convinced this is a pillar of the plan to destroy the USA ... another is the incredible consumer debt we all have. Devaluing the currency. Freedom is anathema to a one world government.
It's coming ... very soon. I love me some beans/bullets but this isn't the preparation necessary to not only survive, but thrive.

Yep, I've been out shopping for some fixen's for my press and stocking up on some odds and ends!

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Thank the criminal democrats!!

Time to start playing hard ball with these clowns!!!!!! Under the Blithering Boob's administration these illegals are getting too ballsy because they know they can get away with it! Don't count on the RePuBeiKunt congress to take care of it, they just sold us down the creek again for the new bill just signed! Were Doomed!!!

Mark