Support the American Truckers

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Well, if the little Commie quiff up north did it you know our domestic Spawns of Satan will do the same! I would imagine every D.O.T. in every state will be notified when the convoy starts and every truck will be stopped and parked for the smallest infractions, so I believe these truckers are in for a rough time!

Mark

tom-k

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I cannot beleave what the communists in canada have done to the truckers--I thought Pedojoe was bad but commrade trudeau is worse. I agree that they will try and stop the truck convoy here..........................

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I really don't think this is going to go well because Biden and his Rats aren't afraid to hammer away on our rights against the Constitution, he's already proven that he's not afraid to break the law because the Dem Courts are with him as Jan 6 proves. I guess the Commie from the North said they are going to sell off the trucks that they impound, this should go real well!

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I would bet the government will treat the truckers just like they treated the January 6 people. It will be 180 degrees from how BLM and Antifa were handled when they looted, burned, and rioted for many months.

This is the way I look at it! Time after time since the Rats stole the elections they have proven they don't give a rats azz about the law and our rights because they control all of it ,and the RepubeiKunts don't have the will or the balls at least the ones that haven't been bought off by the Rats!

Mark