Surprise package came in the mail today!

bobs409

Administrator
Hey guys, I want to thank Tom K and all of you who took the time to sign the valve cover! Lots of familiar names on it. Looks like I might be the only one who wasn't there! :eek:

This one will look good hanging right next to the other two I have.

Tom, an extra thanks for the can of clear you sent. I'll give that a try today! I owe you one. :cheers

Bob

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
It's all because of you!

All those signatures (I hope I got most of those in attendance!) were there at Thompson because of what you do to connect us up and keep us together :).

I hope the Clear does the job!

Cheers!
Tom

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Bob.................sounds like we both got presents from Thompson!!!!!!! Look at al the travel money we saved!!!!!!!!!

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Yeah, well you two got away with it this year. I thought I was having Tom give me a Chrome cover for my 409, and Winston made me sign the milemarker or he would eat me for lunch! So we'll expect to see you next year. :hug

Ray

petepedlar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Well I signed the valve cover, but I didn't know about your mile marker Phil. I'm sorry that I missed it.
Dave

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
I'm the opposite from Dave.. Winston had me "sign the sign" but didn't know about the valve cover, but like Ray I'd have tried to but it on the 61
robert

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Bad timing?

I don't know how I missed getting Robert's signature on that valve cover, but even more mysterious is how I could have been there at Thompson over three days and not bumped into Dick and his clan. How could that have happened? Better yet, how could I have let that happen?

Next time I need to be even more proactive and get out and about. That idea of having a dinner get together is sounding even better!

My bad,

TomK