T-Shirt Express

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
The Thompson T-Shirt Express departs AZ Sunday bright and early. Only about 2000 miles to Thompson. These will be the most well-travelled T-shirts ever.:cool:
I'll be looking for everybody on I-40, I-44 on my way to St.Louis. Sunday night in Amarillo and Monday night in Springfield or somewhere short of St Louis. Should get to Thompson either late thursday or sometime friday depending on how much time I spend in KY.:dunno
Is there a prize for greatest distance travelled?:deal

:cheers

petepedlar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I think I'd like to enter the longest distance travelled......... 2600 miles..... 40 hours driving acording to map quest. I will be on an airplane though.

Dave

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Safe travels!

Cecil:

Hoping your journey is "uneventful" in the sense that all goes as planned :).

Guard those T shirts, as surely they will become collector's items in the near term!

Having everyone travel soooo close to Columbia just kills me. If you get the urge to depart from I-44 and head North just a bit to Columbia for a stop, I can put you up in style and give you a choice of 409 rides this time around :).

Cheers!
TomK

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Hey Phil, how many T-shirts did you order and what size?
I might be ale to drop them off on my way back home if you are up to a short visit.:dunno

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Cecil:

I had an XL. You are always welcome here but I just hope that I can be "up" for the visit!!! Hate to see you travel this far if I'm flat on my back!!!!

I could always gve you the key to the shop and you could go visit your old Powerglide!!!

petepedlar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Hey guys.......... Phil is really sick, he just offered Cecil the keys to his shop !!! :eek::eek:......... or maybe we've just learned the truth, Cecil is part of Reeds Raiders;):eek:

.......... I guess that's bad!! Sorry Phil, I know you're is going nuts having to miss Thompson. Get well soon.

Dave

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Hey guys.......... Phil is really sick, he just offered Cecil the keys to his shop !!! :eek::eek:......... or maybe we've just learned the truth, Cecil is part of Reeds Raiders;):eek:

Told you guys Cecil was filling in as one of Reed's Raiders.:D

Ray

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Phil, do something. My cover is blown. what do you want me to do with the parts I picked up this morning in KY?:dunno
:roll

I can't believe I'm typing this in the parking lot of a Wendy's ripping off their WIFI hotspot cuz the Motel 6 here in Columbus doesn't have internet.
It's bedtime.:yawn: