T shirt logo.

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
I'll wear mine with pride! You already have my address, or just have your dad call me. I haven't spoke to him in awhile. What ever it takes I want one.

Rickys61

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Even though I don't have the headers on the car yet I want one!! I'm with Ray, whatever it takes to get one..
Rick

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Same here......haven't got the headers yet, but a set of Jardine 2" fenderwell 4 into 1's have been a major part of the plan since day one. The headers, intake, and camshaft are about all I've got left to buy. Unless ya'll close down or I die.....I will have a set on my car!

Mearl

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Jerod,
In 67 my uncle bought a new Impala, 325 horse 396 with 4 speed and 3.73 gears. He took it straight to Alaska where he was stationed in the Air Force and raced Jr. stock at Anchorage for the next 3 years. One of the first things he did was put Jardine headers on it, I remember him talking about them back then and one thing he still points out about that car is the fact that he had Jardine headers and wrinkle wall slicks. I didn't know you guys were still in business until I got on this website. If the T-shirt becomes available, I want one to wear in his honor and I'll want one for him, too.

Jerod Jardine

Well Known Member
Shirts are ordered. I'll let you guys know when I get them. Jerry and I are planning to be in Kansas for the 409 deal end of sept.