Teal & Thurwhanger

Lucky 88

New Image Teal and Thurwhanger.jpg This is a very old picture of two of my Hero's with Harrells old Z11 chevy 1963 Teal just won Sportsman Eliminator at Green Valley.

petepedlar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Hey Dan, maybe we should send DQ a calculator so he doesn't get himself in trouble..........:roll:roll

Dave

Lucky 88

Hey Larry do you still have a copy of the magazine? If so I would like to see a copy of it. Thanks P.S I bet she looks better than they do! Ha Ha

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
I had the pleasure of meeting Brian and Charlie 2 years ago. I spent an hour with just them asking them about their racing history. I wished I would have had a recorder with me!!!! Their stories are priceless!!!!

Lucky 88

Phil you are right just think that I have known Teal for over 40 years. We still race a Top Sportsman car today.It is great to talk to him about the old days of the 409"s and the Z11 car. He has run my Top Sportsman several times and still cuts a great light ( .002 ) Not bad for a guy over Sixty. You all need to go by and see him and look at his album "WOW" what a thrill. He has them all in there. He still has the trophy that he won on that day.