Thanks 348-409 forum

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Classy, made me smile big time. It just looks put together right and not overdone.

Don

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Beautiful. Definitely right and not overdone!! Like Don said, love those subtle front fenders!!!!!

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Beautiful. Definitely right and not overdone!! Like Don said, love those subtle front fenders!!!!!
Yep you did a good job on making the fenders disappear as best you could but I bet you would shit can them if the law would let you...:brow

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Yep you did a good job on making the fenders disappear as best you could but I bet you would shit can them if the law would let you...:brow
I don't know about him, but I sure wouldn't. They probably save that car from a lot of road rash.

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
way kewl, the whole stance looks wicked and that 409 is just the icing on the cake.:clap

Gav

ridgy didge

Well Known Member

Fenders,because we have to have them here,no -one wants them.Guy's here have made them flat across the tire,curved across the tyre,louvered,swaged,painted the colour of the car,painted black like the tyre,one guy spent hour's milling fins along the fender before rolling it,no matter what you do when you don't want them,they stick out like a sore thumb..
That being said i think Ed did a awesome job shaping these,i don't wanna think how many hours he has in them and what they cost me.Everyone asks about them,Ed has a dry sense of humour and told me to tell everyone i found them on ebay.He reckon's they will go mad trying to find them there.
All in all i think they look about as good as any i've seen,but they'd be on the garage wall in a minute if i didn't have to run them...

Thanks again, the cool comments from the knowledgeable crowd here make the whole thing even more enjoyable.My whole goal of this was to build a car the experienced car guys would like,cheers Gene.

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Fenders,because we have to have them here,no -one wants them.Guy's here have made them flat across the tire,curved across the tyre,louvered,swaged,painted the colour of the car,painted black like the tyre,one guy spent hour's milling fins along the fender before rolling it,no matter what you do when you don't want them,they stick out like a sore thumb..
That being said i think Ed did a awesome job shaping these,i don't wanna think how many hours he has in them and what they cost me.Everyone asks about them,Ed has a dry sense of humour and told me to tell everyone i found them on ebay.He reckon's they will go mad trying to find them there.
All in all i think they look about as good as any i've seen,but they'd be on the garage wall in a minute if i didn't have to run them...

Thanks again, the cool comments from the knowledgeable crowd here make the whole thing even more enjoyable.My whole goal of this was to build a car the experienced car guys would like,cheers Gene.

We use to have to have a law requiring them here as well but, everyone just took the ticket. Finally they rewrote the law to read fair weather. Now no one runs in shitty weather unless you get caught so its not a issue. I like cars without fenders or full fenders. You pulled it off perfect...:clap:clap:clap

Aqua409ss

Well Known Member
Man that is a sweet ride you must be stoaked at what you have done, i bet you cant stop stereing at it,
Very Nice:cheers