The BIG Kahuna...

Rockfish39

Supporting Member 1
I enjoyed seeing the photos of the "W" motor in a '34

I cant help but want to show off my stuff a little now too...

1965 is a most interesting year of firsts and lasts for Chevrolet.
and you dont see very many with a "W" nestled between the fenders

#1 Mrs. Rockfish, holding Guppyfish at the Mother's Day ROD RUN... I'm really proud of her dedication to the hobby, as she is expecting our second just days before the convention... Now, how many guys 'pregnant' wives want to go to a rod run, on Mother's Day ??? She is one heck of a Gal !!!!!!!!

#2 Underhood shot of the Kahuna... 1 of about 342 with factory AC... :D and most likely, one of the last ones, so equipped, to come out of the St. Louis Plant
T0205JE (Friday February 5, 1965) 340HP-PG-POSI

Rock :cool:

Attachments

• Rod[1].run.May.2004.jpg
    Rod[1].run.May.2004.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 102
  • SSengine09.jpg
    SSengine09.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 120

walkerheaders

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
looking good, Rock. you're a "Lucky Fish". surely the arrival of #2 will add to your many treasures and accomplishments.

my wife and little ones enjoy when we take the 09 car to the "cruise ins". the impala fits the four of us, 2 car seats, the pedal firetruck, stroller, chairs, umbrella, picnic basket, toys, blankets, diaper bag, etc... with lots of room to spare.
on the way home, the 425 just glides along with no effort and rocks the little ones to sleep. it's about as close as we get to a date anymore. but we like it.

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
WOW !!! NICE looking `65 !!! I had one just like that !! Same color and interior but with a SBC.

Second ,,, or tied for best looking Chevy Impala ever built !!! (`62and`65),,,dq

Rockfish39

Supporting Member 1
Thanks for all the nice comments!!!

Thanks so much for the nice comments guys !!!!

Now, if I could only get Ken Reeves to post some pics of his black beauty :eek:

There is no doubt that Kenny's cars are usually the "baddest of the bad" at most of the car shows that he attends..

I look forward to being side by side with him on the show field...

Rock :cool: