The Biscuit got some new shoes

yellow wagon

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Finally got out and took a few photos of the car as I just don't have a lot of freetime to get the thing out and shoot it. I'm making a lot of headway on the car though and its really coming together with the way I want it to be. Just a few more loose ends to finish up this summer.

Hope you like it.

J

dsc00332xv9.jpg

dsc00202ti8.jpg

dsc00422ev3.jpg

cheap1

Supporting Member 1
WOW!! What are you a photographer. That is sweet:beerbang Love the wheels. That is my next move. Way to represent the six fours

yellow wagon

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I do some automotive photography on the side for fun so my shots sometimes turn out kinda cool. Though lately I haven't had a lot of time to get the car out and take photos of it....I'm usually wrenching on it or driving it! ha ha ha....

Thanks for the comments you guys. I'm really happy with how the car looks now. Bye Bye Weld Pro Stars, thank god...most played out wheel ever! :roll

DaveFoster

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Really like that Nickey Chevrolet sticker on the trunk, anyone have a source for those? Nice fast looking grocery getter also.

roger gunter

Supporting Member 1
very nice:bow
what size are the back wheels and tires??
fire it up and let the good times roll
great job
:cheers
roger

No409

Supporting Member 1
car looks AWESOME!

thats why im gonna go back to steelies and dog dishes on my 63. the draglites look good, but just dont fit the look im going for!

boxerdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I REALLY like that car! Nice job and very nice photography!

I could photo-shop my Belair for a week and it still wouldn't look that good!

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Thats what I call "Biscuits and Gravy"...Good job...Your car looks great...Only thing missing is the fishhooks...:clap :clap :clap

wrench

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

(for NOT putting 22" wheels on this beauty)!

Excellent! Both the car and the shootin'.

:cheers

yellow wagon

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Thanks everyone for the comments on the car. I have been working really hard on it lately to get it where I want it. Its really coming along! :)