The end is near!!!!

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
There's just one problem, he's going to get re-elected. The Republican party is in a disarray and can't field anyone that has a large following. I would guess Romney will be the opponent, it may be a close race, closer then the last one but Obama has a lot of perverted followers in this country. Why do you think the troops just left Iraq, VOTES

bobs409

Administrator
Gingrich would be my choice. That guy would make an excellent pres. I never like that Romney guy and especially his health care debacle.

After obama, just about anyone short of hitler would be good enough!

chevy man

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Gingrich would be my choice. That guy would make an excellent pres. I never like that Romney guy and especially his health care debacle.

After obama, just about anyone short of hitler would be good enough!

X 2 on that Bob...................:cheers
Ken.....................................

quik9r

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
That buzzard would only fly if someone else paid for it.:bat:cheers

I am going to play dumb again.:doh Between this site and other sites, all I here is how bad Obama is, but I get the feeling that he may have a chance again? I like to think the car world sites are a great measure of what is going on in North America, economy, political, social, etc. because after all, we are most grounded and reasonable people out there:browSo friendly neighbours to the south enlighten me. Please excuse any spelling issue, I have been drinking:beer

Quik9r

bobs409

Administrator
Well, for me, I don't have to guess at how bad he is, I can see it. (I knew it before he even got in) He had his chance to prove himself and it's been a disaster! How anyone would want to re-elect this numbnut is beyond me. :scratch

That doesn't stop him from taking his numerous vacations, golfing every chance he gets and jetting all over the place spewing out his lies and BS. Take away his telepromter and what is he? Ah-um-er-ah-? The only good thing is when he's doing these things, he's not screwing up something else or finding new ways to rob us.

WORST president in the Amercian history!!! He should be impeached! :bat

roger gunter

Supporting Member 1
YEA WHAT BOB SAID
you put his brains in a thimble, and they would roll around like bb's in a 55 gallon drum

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
None of the top 3, Romney, Newt, or Paul impress me any. The first two are just more of the same Washington crap and Paul is a disaster for foreign affairs. The Iowa caucus' are in a few days. Not really sure if that means anything, but it will be interesting to see what happens. I believe Bachman will drop out after that. I was talking to one of my State Legislators the other day and she heard Bachman and Santorum may pull out and endorse Perry???

About President B-ho. I heard on a radio show the other day that the family vacation to Hawaii was costing us taxpayers 10 million for the two weeks over there. If that's the case we should send him on vacation the rest of his term. At 5 million a week for 52 weeks is only 780 million dollars, a drop in the bucket compared to the trillions he has put us in the hole the last three years, plus what he will cost us in the next year.

Maybe he is in Hawaii searching for his birth certificate? Probably under a rock somewhere.