The Nadler Circus

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
The hearings started on entirely different subject. There was never any doubt that they would move to impeach, it was just a matter of deciding on what grounds regardless of substance or not.

wristpin

Well Known Member
They decided impeach the day Hitlery lost. If the behind the scene's power get him impeached its been a bloodless coup. After that the bloodshed begins. They with their belief they are Royalty with their caviar and private jets as the American Experiance decintegrates. Thats the true goal.

Fuzz1957

Well Known Member
When it gets to the Senate Lindsey Graham said he wants it over as soon as possible. You might think this would be good, but I don’t. By voting immediately and not calling witnesses to testify like Shifty and Hunter Biden, Graham is protecting the deep state. He’ll be keeping the people from hearing the truth and corruption that exists in Washington. He’s always talking about getting to the truth. Ya, right.

Fuzz

MAGA

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
One thing is abundantly clear, both parties have more shit than a Christmas goose. I don’t have any use for either one. In this case the Democrats are trying to railroad the president of the United States Making themselves look like fools in the process.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
When it gets to the Senate Lindsey Graham said he wants it over as soon as possible. You might think this would be good, but I don’t. By voting immediately and not calling witnesses to testify like Shifty and Hunter Biden, Graham is protecting the deep state. He’ll be keeping the people from hearing the truth and corruption that exists in Washington. He’s always talking about getting to the truth. Ya, right.

Fuzz

MAGA

I think Grahams just talking about the complete impeachment process he's prepared to go all the way according to what I've been hearing from him.

Mark

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
I turned Fox on this morning and Nadler was in the center, Fugly Maxine was on his left, and a Fugly Blonde witch, was on his right. :eek3:fear2 Too much, for my eye's to see, this early in the morning.:eek1 You could see the Hate, on their faces. I believe, they need a attitude adjustment.:pan

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I turned Fox on this morning and Nadler was in the center, Fugly Maxine was on his left, and a Fugly Blonde witch, was on his right. :eek3:fear2 Too much, for my eye's to see, this early in the morning.:eek1 You could see the Hate, on their faces. I believe, they need a attitude adjustment.:pan

So then what you're saying is you wouldn't mind waking up every morning with ole Pickle Puss the blonde laying next to you in bed Skip?:D

Mark