d3aeedd9_14584073.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 143
  • 1b1d06b4_14582275.jpg
    1b1d06b4_14582275.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 146

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
:takethat Just what we need,another Volkswagen look-alike:cuss:evil.Whatever happened to American cars that looked like American cars?:nono1:

bobs409

Administrator
:takethat Just what we need,another Volkswagen look-alike:cuss:evil.Whatever happened to American cars that looked like American cars?:nono1:

I couldn't have said it better myself Don. In fact, I said that very thing many times.

Remember the days when you would see a foreign movie and thought how funny the cars looked? That hasn't happened in many many years because those funny looking cars are here too! Cars look the same all over now. European crap! :cuss

It all started with the blacked out trim and the amber rear turn signals. It was a sign of what was to come.

Can't blame the car makers, it's the yo-yo's that buy them keeping these coming off the line. :takethat

chevy man

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Look at the GENIUS standing next to that pregnant roller skate ! Do ya think he ever had any dirt under his finger nails?:grumble: No me either!!
Ken.....................................

64ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
I wish they would remove the bowtie from the grill.
I can't see the back end but I am wondering if the guy that designed the Aztek is still working for GM.:dunno

58 Apache

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
:crazyThat is not a car it's a happy meal toy. Next week they will unveil the Ronald McDonald toy to go with it.

ROYALOAK62

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Not that I for one will ever OWN, DRIVE or do LIKE the looks of this vehicle, but the young pups that drive. I'm talking about 18-24 age group seem too go for this type of vehicle.

Now that this has been said. This type of vehicle may help Chevrolet brand to move up in sales so other vehicles we can enjoy can come TO the marketplace.

Dave

S

Swiss Impala

Another one which will make me thinking of Darth Vader.
European, American or cars from far East, most of them look
equally.
Where are all these fine looking design ideas Chevrolet created long ago.
It is awful! :eek:

Attachments

• Star-Wars-Darth-vader.3.jpg
    Star-Wars-Darth-vader.3.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 17

482STROKER

Well Known Member
I wish they would remove the bowtie from the grill.
I can't see the back end but I am wondering if the guy that designed the Aztek is still working for GM.:dunno

its amazing that the same company that built the GTO could build the Aztek and those other girly cars, raced a kid a couple of days ago he was in a Honda and me in my 1979 chev short wide, I smoked him and when he pulled up along side of me at the next light I told him the next time he wanted to race to get a car that a man would drive !!! he had nothing to say, Steve

walkerheaders

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
YUK!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAD>>>>>>>>>Chevrolet doesnt make a car i like anymore.
i just recently bought a 2010 R/T Classic Challenger. it's the nicest car i have ever had.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Chevrolet

I love my 64 409 Chevrolet. The last new Chevy i bought was in 1985.:bang I can't count all the FORDS i've bought since then, maybe 20, but none have been as ugly as the one pictured above. That 85 Chev was a pos and i have a long memory. Ain't gonna happen again until i have problems with my FORDS:doh:doh:doh 30 years ago i thought i'd never say these things, but that is before GOVERNMENT MOTORS and the lack of problems with the FORDS i have bought.

1958 impala

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
chevy

I for one like the new Camaro,vette,The CHEVROLET truck line. Not like the 50s,60s style but would be proud to have any of them in my garage . As for the small cars that GM, FORD put out, younger car guys can have them not for me.:argue: