The Wisdom of Kamala Harris

bobs409

Administrator
The Rat's don't quit with the cheating and corruption! In the New Hampshire primary the Rat's sent in Dem voters to vote for Haley and these voters say so right on TV of what they did! The Rat's need to have someone give them a big swift kick to the balls if they had any!!!!

Mark
I'm still wondering how bad the cheating will be this time? joey isn't too concerned about campaigning AGAIN. Nothing was fixed over last times cheating so we better ALL turn out for Trump this time. So what if they just cheat again? We better give them an insurrection they will never get over this time!

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Heaven help us, she's "ready to serve." :fear2

Now he better watch it, or this guy could be offending our neighbors to the north! According to South Park Canadian tires are square, and this guy's poking fun at them. Where's the Potato been? Companies have been giving us less for more for quite a while now and this is not because of inflation but greed on their part, wake up Potato!! And I don't have a problem of Biden serving out the rest of his life in the slammer, and I can think of several bunk buddies he can take with him!!!

Mark

Last edited: