Thompson 2012 T Shirts

Jim409_Pontiac

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I appreciate the kind thoughts for Winston but it might be more appropriate to just use Fred, Dave and Brian. :scratch

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Jim, I appreciate your concern about "Winston" being honored but apparently has been a part of the Thompson event for a few years now. Every one enjoyed him at the event from what I have heard. I know that when I attended Thompson last year "Winston" was one of the first to approach me in the pits.When you let him off hs leash, he came right over to me. Please let us honor him. All us pet lovers would really like to honor him. After all he was one of us.:bow:cool:
:crazy:cheers

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Just my opinion, but I believe Fred, Dave and Brian would be proud to have Winston included. It just seems right to me.

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I agree, Winston was part of our team and should be included... JMHO

The biggest challenge for the group is not to add anymore names to the list next year !!!!

Bill

AZ409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Thanks Brian, that will work for me. Give me your ship to address? Maybe you could hook up with Bill and some of the other guys at the meet. Looks like a plan is coming togather.

AZ409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I haven't heard anything back about the dash plaques, Impala Bob has agreed to donate them. If you guys are interested let me know? Maybe Cecil can carry them in his pocket but, I understand Phil uses a metal detector and may thing that cecil is carrying 409 parts.
Larry

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Larry I am interested in the Thompson dash plaques. I will need 4 of them.Let me know the cost please.:deal

:crazy:cheers

AZ409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I was going to send about 100 to be passed out, Bob has offered to pay for them. I really don't want to charge and take orders. Larry

Last 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Larry, if you wind up doing the shirts, PLEASE be sure there are 2x's in the mix for us heavy guys. Much appreciated--THANKS!!!

Lonnie

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Larry, if you wind up doing the shirts, PLEASE be sure there are 2x's in the mix for us heavy guys. Much appreciated--THANKS!!!

Lonnie

When I had the 348-409 convention...................the first 10 t-shirts I sold were 2X and 3X!!!! Good idea Lonnie!! Keep in mind too.............since 2004 it seems that t-shirt sizes have decreased. L now fits like XL used to.

AZ409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I will get the amount and sizes that were sent last year tommorow, does anyone know of any shortage or how many are going this year vs last?
Time is getting short to finish the design, get them printed and to Brian's before the 30th. If someone wants to take a pole of sizes it needs to be done in the next 10 days. Phil, you are correct I've done several car shows and they average small to large 25%, XXL 60%, XXXL and up 15%. Larry

it normaly averages

AZ409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Would someone send me a picture of Dave's car, I have Brian's and a good picture of Winston. Larry

58 Apache

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
:D
Larry I have one from his return from Thompson 2010. PM me an email add and ill send it to you. It was on the site but when we crashed and Bob move servers it did not upload due to size. I tried to re-size and port here put it distorts.

BSL409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
So are we taking orders or is it first come first serve?:dunno
Check the other post
Thompson 2012Tee Shirt Request List

Discussion in '348-409.com Events' started by BSL409, Wednesday at 5:28 AM.

Watch Thread

1. BSL409 Supporting Member 4
    supporter4.gif

Tee Shirts Size, Small, Med, Large, XL, 2XL, 3XL,
    Member,
    BSL409 , 1EA Large, 1EA XL ,1EA 2XL,
    Nuts, 2EA XL,
    K9Hotrodder409, 1EASmall, 1 EA Med ,3EA Large ,1EA XL
    Steve Wully Bully, 1EA Small, 1 EA Large, 1 EA XL,
    Quickshift409, 3EA XL,
    Bryan Fugate, 1EA Small, 1 EA Large, 1 EA XL,1 EA 2XL,
    Don Jacks, 2 EA XL
    Last60, 1 EA XL, 1 EA 2XL,

boxerdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I added myself to the "other" shirt list, but I'd also like a dash plaque if they are available.

bignbad60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Is there going to be a shipping option for those that cannot attend as in years past? Wish I could make the trip but that wouldbe impossible this year.
Tim

plumcrazy

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Is it possible to post a permanent link on the site here and sell the shirts for people missing Thompson? Id love to buy a few and hang them in the garage....