Thompson Bench Racers

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Bench racers are legendary for being up late into the evening but our guys are at it even as the sun is coming up. Two mornings in a row for these "bench racers" Thanks guys
robert

Attachments

• IMG_2120.jpg
    IMG_2120.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 152

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Tell you what..............I'd take those 3 guys any day of the week!!!!!!

For those who don't know............left to right.....Tom Monroe, The World Famous Ronnie Russell and the OLD skydog hisself...Cecil Yoda!!!!!!!! Where's Jabba????

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Three Fine Gentlemen, Indeed !

Where you gonna take them, Phil?:dunno To get some 409 parts?:doh :roll :roll :roll

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Skip I think they were going on a rear assembly raid somewhere since Tom had a minor problem with his.
robert

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Skip I think they were going on a rear assembly raid somewhere since Tom had a minor problem with his.
robert

Robert, you may want to clarify that statement somewhat.:dunno

Three great guys indeed. But, they couldn't hang with Brian and I. I believe Ronnie said as he departed, "I've had all the laughs I can stand for one day" and headed off to bed. Sorry no pictures it was so dark by the time Brian and I quit a flash wuoldn't even help. My cheeks are still sore. I probably better clarify that. My face cheeks are still sore.:roll

Ray

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Robert, you may want to clarify that statement somewhat.:dunno

Three great guys indeed. But, they couldn't hang with Brian and I. I believe Ronnie said as he departed, "I've had all the laughs I can stand for one day" and headed off to bed. Sorry no pictures it was so dark by the time Brian and I quit a flash wuoldn't even help. My cheeks are still sore. I probably better clarify that. My face cheeks are still sore.:roll

Ray

I'll clarify even more.... His face cheeks hurt from laughing!!! :roll:roll:roll I had a great time with you Ray! You are one funny guy!!!

petepedlar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I think the guy cruising the 1/4 mile with his windows down, vent windows open all the way and his elbow out the window was kind of funny myself.........
:roll:roll:roll:roll:roll

What do you think Ray ????

Dave

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I think the guy cruising the 1/4 mile with his windows down, vent windows open all the way and his elbow out the window was kind of funny myself.........
:roll:roll:roll:roll:roll

What do you think Ray ????

Dave

Yeah, I guess I got a little too relaxed going up to the line! :) It certainly didn't happen again!

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Dave, I told Brian I'd be nice. Although I think he got me back pretty good with a jab about a bus. Pretty funny himself. Somebody has to have a picture. Or was everybody laughing too much?:roll:roll:roll:roll

Ray

Attachments

• short bus.jpeg
    short bus.jpeg
    4.1 KB · Views: 22

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
nothing to racing thing

Roger, I've hijacked your picture. Knew someone had to have it.:clap

Ray

Attachments

• Relaxed Brian.jpg
    Relaxed Brian.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 26

W Head

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
cool guy

If he had rolled his windows up and turned off the A/C and took the disk out of the CD player (playing "MY Prayer") he may have won the whole thing:doh---one cool guy:brow

W Head

59 El Camino 348-3,2s
59 Impala 409-2,4s