Thompson ETs and Results

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
For me personally............this would been worth the price of admission!! In fact....it would have been worth the price of the whole trip!!!!:roll:roll

The reason he fouled...........Brian was busy adjusting the AM radio to a local rock and roll station and didn't see the tree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roll:roll:roll:roll

Phil-

Even though you were not able to make it, everyone had you in mind when they were tearing me apart! It certainly wasn't the same without you present, but I still came home with the battle wounds as if you were... and am sure to get more throughout the next year!

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Phil-

Even though you were not able to make it, everyone had you in mind when they were tearing me apart! It certainly wasn't the same without you present, but I still came home with the battle wounds as if you were... and am sure to get more throughout the next year!

Good thing Brians got big shoulders. Then again, if they weren't as big maybe they would fit inside the car and he could just run with the A/C on.:roll:roll

Ray

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Brian...............sorry I had to miss your school days at the track. But you were obviously in good hands as everyone was trying to give you pointers on how to go faster.

But I've noticed that no one has told you about the hood thingy. If you look around you can see some of the most successful racers have their hood raised up a little in the back by the windshield. They will mention low pressure areas and things like that to improve their "times". In your case....I think you should try to raise the front of your hood. Get some screen door chain from the hardware store and hook it on your front hood adjust bumpers. This will be your safety chain. You won't have to raise it a lot...just enough to let more air in for your carbs.:eek::eek: I'm quite confident this one little tip will lower your ET's by at least 2 seconds!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roll:roll:roll:roll

:dunno:dunno:doh:doh