Thompson OH

W Head

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12

And Melissa even "LIKES" you. Brian you need to kiss that ladys feet every morning before she gets out of bed for what she puts up with (you lucky dog you)
Wakeing you up under the car at 2:00 am in the morning because you fell asleep under the car. Man get your priorities in order.:doh :roll :roll :roll

W Head

59 El Camino 348-3,2s
59 Impala 409-2,4s

roger gunter

Supporting Member 1
Ronnie

Jay is one cool dude

very interesting to talk to, and enjoyable to be around

hope he sends me his email

I have a BUNCH of pictures for him ( about 200 )

guess one of these days, things will get back to normal around hear

( what ever normal is )

roger

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Yes, I am blessed to have such a wonderful wife that can put up with my BS. She told me that she didn't want to come to the event, but I got her father and other relatives out so she decided to come. Today she told me she had the best time she has had in quite a long time with everyone she met and that she wouldn't miss next year's event.

petepedlar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Brian had a good time and we are laughing WITH HIM not at him

I had a blast just wished I had my car there

Roger I agree 100 % with both statements. I just haven't quit giving Brian a bad time yet.:D:D

Dave

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Yes, I am blessed to have such a wonderful wife that can put up with my BS. She told me that she didn't want to come to the event, but I got her father and other relatives out so she decided to come. Today she told me she had the best time she has had in quite a long time with everyone she met and that she wouldn't miss next year's event.

Glad Mellisa had a good time. You, Kevin, and the young man with the cross ram 62 Impala (sorry, forgot his name) and our other young members will be the ones to carry on after us old farts are gone. Under your leadership it will be in good hands. By the way, thanks for the art work on the T shirts, it's great.

By now you're wondering where the smart remarks are. Not this time. Just thanks for making my weekend so enjoyable,

Ray

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
O & of crse Brtny 2 kep u inline. Just hope she picks up on using full wrds n sted of txin, it takes me to long 2 figure wht she is saying.:scratch:doh:roll:roll

Ray

dynoray

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Words cannot explain how much fun we had,i'm still on cloud 409!! really enjoyed meeting all the W members at the track.weather was awesome,hotel awesome.car ran gooood! thanks to all who got this off the ground! let's go again. Ray,George,and Brad. The NJ bunch.:beerbang

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
This thread sort of started the Thompson thing maybe we should end this year's here also. Every morning photographer
Bob Wenzelburger posts his "East Coast Picture of the Day" and it started with one of Jim Carniato's Phantom 409.
This morning his post was Allen and Denny dukeing it out at the shootout.

Allen_Denny.jpg

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
There has been something that has been left out of the Thompson coverage.

What is it you may ask???????????????????????????? Where are the pictures of Ronnie's red 62 SS golf cart!!!!!!!!!!:dunno:dunno:dunno When we stopped by Ronnie's house after Dallas Super Chevy........Ronnie said and I quote "the golf cart WILL BE in the trailer...........Barrys 62 might not but the golf WILL BE":clap:clap:clap:clap

How come NO pictures????????????? I know it would be in Super Chevy with out a doubt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Phil, Another case of me eating crow. Simply no room for it. I wished I could have brought it, maybe next time. Surely I can get it on the trailer for the rat rod racer, even if I strap it on the trunk lid. Don't have to worry about dents and scratches. The important thing is that you get healthy again so we can cruise the pits in the cart. :beerbang

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
The important thing is that you get healthy again so we can cruise the pits in the cart. :beerbang

Well..........I figured soemthing like that Ronnie. I knew it wasn't really there as there would have been a hundred pictures posted of it!!!! Tell Barry he can afford a bigger trailer so this doesn't happen anymore!!!!

Denny called the other day and offered to drive me around in his golf cart!!! I told him he'd have to take me to the swap meet as I can't pick up over 15# now so he'll have to handle all the heads and blocks we find!!!! Bob Walla just called and he's bringing his block and I told him to leave with us by Hayden's car. That way.......you have the old original 409 and then the new version!!!!!!!!!! Hayden was impressed yesterday when I told him we were wanting 609 cubic inches!!! He wanted to know if any car would hold it!!!! I told him with all the aluminum parts..........I can finally have my goal..........a 1956 Nash Metrolpolitan with a 409 engine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bow:bow:bow

high gear

I see the Thompson Gasser meet has been moved to Summit Motorsports Park, Norwalk, Ohio in 2010. Hopefully we will get to stay this time LOL :dunno