Thompson Pictures available for purchase

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Talking to Bob Wenzelburger while we were at the Hot Rod Reunion he showed me some pictures of our 348 & 409
cars he shot at Thompson. He took over 300 pictures of our cars!

Byron's Gasser Madness site has a few samples but by far no where near all he shot.
http://gassermadness.com/thompsonmeet/409/index.html

Bob will sell 8x10s for $10 for the first 2 prints, and $5 for any additional prints. $5 S&H for any # of prints. He uses
a Nikon D300S and shoots at 1600 X 1067 so the shots print real well! If you are interested in a picture of your car
at the Reunion you can contact Bob via email at nhranutatzoominternet.net. Tell him who you are and describe your
car to him.

Replace the red at in the email above with the @ sign

Here are a couple low resolution samples. I reduced the resolution to get them to load quicker and fit them on the
board page better.

trp_gassers_20101170.jpg

trp_gassers_20101172.jpg

Toms63SSQB

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
I contacted Bob thru email and he sent me at least a dozen pics of my car at the thompson meet. I picked thru them and ordered 3 directly from him. Should be here soon.

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
:bow Neat launch,I just love the way your set up works,If you cant clear the dollar,youre close.Another 25 hp should get you about an inch:D

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Ray I think you might have done it! :bow But for sure had the air been better you would have seen daylight for sure.
robert

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
In this shot it looks like I'm almost getting air! :? Could you pull a dollar bill from under that tire :dunno

Ray - Looks like you made it to me !!!! But that's from a guy who can't even take some weight off the front tires !!!!! :roll:roll

Bill

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Just lie like I do,,,
Tell them the picture was taken as the wheelie was on the way down!!!:crazy