Thompson Raceway Park, important info needed!

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
I need a list of the members that will be staying at the track with their rigs and their approximate footprint. I will be getting to the track early to stake out an area for the 348/409 club and others that will be in our group. Please respond.

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
We're coming with a 5th wheel trailer, probably about 65' long with the rear door open.

JimKwiatkowski

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Ray, save me a spot next to your car trailer, for my car trailer and the 57. I'll pay you Bloody Mary's for parking :brow:beerbang:cheers

Tony Salins

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
We have a 28 foot tag trailer and a quad cab 3500 dodge p/u truck. Total length of trailer and truck is about 51 feet If it is OK we were going to leave the trailer at the track and drive the truck to and from the hotel.

Tony and Bonnie

DIV1RACER-2

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Be there thurs afternoon ! :) 65' long / 2 awnings on pass side.

We will be staying at the track.

RCampbell

Well Known Member
We have a 45ft trailer that we will leave at the track. I would like to be parked by the MacKenzie trailer if possible. Russell and I will be there on Thursday (early afternoon).

Thanks

Susan

dm62409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
I will be pulling in sometime thursday, 25ft. motorhome,with awning on passenger side,and 25ft.open trailer. Looking foward to meeting everyone.------- Dave.

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
I'm in!

I'll be staying at the track along with James Schrader, my footprint will be approximately 17 feet by 6 feet wide, although we'll probably bring sleeping bags, etc. Always looking for a soft place to land :).

Cheers!
TomK

PAINTJOHN1

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Will be trailering,24 foot,with GMC Yukon will leave trailer but staying at a hotel.Like to be around Dick Mackenzie and Maryland guys if possible. John

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I will be towing a 27' open trailer with my Yukon. Will leave car and trailer at track. Should get there by thursday late afternoon.

Barry Taylor will be towing a 24' (?) enclosed trailer with a Chevy Dually. He shoudl get there thursday night.

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Will be trailering,24 foot,with GMC Yukon will leave trailer but staying at a hotel.Like to be around Dick Mackenzie and Maryland guys if possible. John

Ray: Just what he said but a 24 trailer has a 28 footprint unless using an extended front but I don't think John has a long front with that Yukon. I'll be there Friday mid-morning if I can get my rig out of MD past the scale house. That's why I'm leaving Thursday night at about 10:00 p.m.:D:D Wow the Pa. Ohio and Md. and Texas interstates will be having some interesting trailers on them.
robert

DIV1RACER-2

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Robert , i think you are paranoid !!!!!!!!!!!! :roll

Once you get to the Pa. turnpike you are safe :dunno :dunno

Steve "wully bully"

Supporting Member 1
parking

Ray,
We have the following vehicles, Allen- crew cab Chevy w/ 32' enclosed, Carl- crew cab Chevy w/ 24' enclosed, Ray- regular cab F**D w/ 18' open, Steven - crew cab GMC w/ 32' enclosed, all will be staying at the hotel at night, and Don has crew cab Chevy and 28' (I believe) enclosed, he will be camping at the track. We also have Gregg coming with us with his '51 Chevy gasser, he has a Suburban and 18' open trailer, and he is also staying at the hotel. They will all be arriving early afternoon Thursday, I will be leaving late, and arriving Thursday evening.
Steven

quik9r

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
space

30 foot Motorhome and 25 foot trailer and car
Dually and 25 foot trailer and car
Two cars that are driving in.
Make sense?
arriving Thursday afternoon
Kevin

RCampbell

Well Known Member
By proxy

Rusty Symmes wants his name in the pot. 30' trailer & 40' coach. Rick Johnson has a 48' trailer....both will be staying at the track.

RCampbell

Well Known Member
Ain't I lucky!

We have a 45ft trailer that we will leave at the track. I would like to be parked by the MacKenzie trailer if possible. Russell and I will be there on Thursday (early afternoon).

Thanks

Susan

I'm one of the few follows who has a wife that truely enjoys competive racing...making me very fortunate...indeed. Susan adds alot to our effort...don't ask me how to program the ignition box....down load the logger....or where the extra widget is! Cheers...Russ