Thursday the 4th at the track, Thompson

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Early arrivals at the track Thursday. I have made arrangements with the track manager. You will be able to park on Thompson Raceway park property. Overnight parking Thursday night will be inside the main gate in an unsecured area out side of the main fenced in track area. I will be on hand. My cell phone # is available with a request, email or PM.

Regards, Ray
Fathead Racing.

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Ray, All 3 cars we are bringing have yet to make a run . We are scheduled to run all 3 cars , either Saturday night or Sunday. Hence, we have not registered yet. I assume it is okay to register at the gate. Would appreciate it greatly if you could check with track and see if this okay or do we need to let track personell know we are coming? Thanks.

Steve "wully bully"

Supporting Member 1
parking

Ray,
Will they have the gate open during the day to park trailers inside? Carl, Allen, Ray, Gregg and maybe Don are planning on arriving early afternoon Thursday, with intentions of parking the trailers for the weekend. I will be late, and will park on Friday morning when we arrive.
Steven

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Ray, All 3 cars we are bringing have yet to make a run . We are scheduled to run all 3 cars , either Saturday night or Sunday. Hence, we have not registered yet. I assume it is okay to register at the gate. Would appreciate it greatly if you could check with track and see if this okay or do we need to let track personnel know we are coming? Thanks.

Ronnie, I would have your preregistration all filled out and cash in hand when you hit the gate. Thursday evening at 5:00 pm track personnel will lock the gate to the inner racetrack, the track area inside the chain link fence. The entrance to the raceway has a gate closing off the driveway leading to the pay booth/ parking area from the main highway. The parking area is where Thursday early birds will be parking their motor homes and trailers for the night. The problem always is with the lackeys they leave at the gate after hours. Some of them that otherwise have absolutely no power in life choose to give anyone who does a raging case of the a$$! I would call the track and let them know what your intentions are.

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Thanks, Ray. Will take your advice and have the pre-registration filled out. We will arrive Friday morning ( if all goes well ) and probably wait in a long line, but we expect that. No problem. Looking forward to Friday morning.