To all my democrat friends

61BUBBLE348

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
I have been following the Kavanaugh thing for the past few weeks, and am absolutely astounded that all these accusations, rightly or wrongly, are at a time when he was a minor, under the age of 18, I was of the understanding that non of this information is admissible or even allowed to be brought forward due to theirs ages at the time. Not one commentator has referenced anything in relation to limitations due to age.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
who's organ?

Its just like doing drugs you start with marjawanna then you get into the more nasty stuff. In this case first you start with organ then you break into nasty stuff and that would be the Skinflute and on to the Boneaphone and last but certainly not least the Swinenett and before you know it you've started a Punk band:winner.

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I've been following the DemonCraps since they found out the Henchwoman wasn't going to make it with extreme disappointment and finally the Kavanaugh hearings with more regret & disappointment. And I have no other choice but send the Dems an e-mail urging them to change their party name and that name would be the Pinball Wizards that's right the party of the Deaf, Dumb and Blind Douche Bags that's sure throws mean Goof ball (and they don't even know how to dance) and I will get back to you as soon as I receive an answer to my e-mail.

Mark

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
7bca622e5810ac09b30adbf2498a04aaa0a2e6760ba1a60f40c0d99cc32a2e68.jpg

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I just got done sending the DNC a friendly e-mail somewhat but after I pushed the submit button whos ugly ole face poops up but none other than O'Bama Bin Laudin their hurt & dismay and discontent continues.

Mark

bobs409

Administrator
I just got done sending the DNC a friendly e-mail somewhat but after I pushed the submit button whos ugly ole face poops up but none other than O'Bama Bin Laudin their hurt & dismay and discontent continues.

Mark

How much of a donation did you give them? :D

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
How much of a donation did you give them? :D

When I joined Facebook Bob the DemonCraps got my e-mail address and I can only think it was due to joining Facebook that this happened ., I would send them a reply with each e-mail and when the donate would pop up I would put in zero but it would never let it go though.

Mark

JED

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
From a friend of mine:

I stopped by the Ford dealership yesterday, for a look at the new 2018 F-150 aluminum pickup.

Just for fun, I took it out for a test drive.

I wanted to sense that new truck "feel" before they become old.

The salesperson (a nice looking lady wearing a "Resist" lapel pin) sat in the passenger seat next to me, describing the truck and all its "wonderful" options.

The seats were of particular interest.

She explained that the seats directed warm air to your butt in the winter and directed cool air to your butt in the summer heat.

Feeling like messing with her, I mentioned that this must have been designed by a CONSERVATIVE.

Looking a bit angry, she asked why I thought it was designed by a CONSERVATIVE.

"I explained that if it were designed by a Liberal, the seats would just blow smoke up your ass year-round !"

I had to walk back to the dealership but it was worth it.