To all my democrat friends

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
get

wristpin

Well Known Member
Of course we ALL know that Obama pushed for voting age illegal men to enter the country with kidnapped children so they could get into the US to vote. Dont worry about the innocents getting kidnapped, sold, raped, murdered...cuz any vote for a Dem is a GOOD vote!! :good:good
Besides they can blame it all on the Gutless Republicans later.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
AND WHERE DID HE GET $12,000,000 for a house in New England and another for god knows what amount in Hawaii?? Congress wants to investigate something THERE YA GO!!

When O'Bummer passed out the KY Jelly should have been a pretty strong hint Wristpin.:D

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
You're prolley right Bob they made our bed and I guess we just have to lay in it. I was reading today that Trump doesn't want to give undocumented people a flu shot and the bleeding hearts are having a freaken fit over it but what else could you expect from them.

Mark

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
The swamp has not and never will be drained. It's a nice saying but meaningless...
You got that right. Now all of the sudden, the Republicans don't want to call Hunter Biden or the Whistle blower to testify. :dunno Maybe they have a reason, if so I would like to know what it is :scratch Maybe they are just as guilty of the corruption as the left :dunno Either way, nothing is done, no one is held responsible, the left on CNN says this is what happened, and the right on Fox says the exact opposite to the exact same facts. The public lines up behind their favorite political ideology, and talking points, and "NOTHING" is ever resolved, or changed. America, American politics, our system and way of life falls further into dysfunction while each side blissfully goes about their business lying to the people they are suppose to be there to make America better for. And the American people still eat it up and continue voting these people in, or keep them there.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
The lefts voters only education (and I use the word education pretty lightly) is the nightly news and we all know what that is. I tell my family at least the ones that voted for the hag and my Brother-in-law and Sister that voted for Trump and have now turned their backs on him that when you stop watching the nightly news or other Libatard new shows and you get educated come and talk to me other than that you really don't know what's going on in politics.

Mark

wristpin

Well Known Member
I was done with Busy and his movies years ago when he endorsed mandatory helmets after his crash. While helmets help, I believe in choice. He could have worn one and kept his mouth shut, instead he chose to use his celebrity status to push an agenda on the rest of the country.
He came out pro-mandatory helmet law but not a word about anti drinking and drugging...which was 90% of his crash