To all my democrat friends

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
63f988fdfcb31556ad19315e190f3c888d316a673f784bf1d3283a3d23c7751f.jpg

wristpin

Well Known Member
Long ago there were democrats i voted for altho none in the presidential races. The senators and reps atleast had our interests as a primary concern. Its gotten so bad that i just cant stand anything any democrat has to say. Of course there are also many many republicans who are self serving worthless snake oil salesmen. With this Iranian General being targeted and removed the democrats have gone into full blown Hate America mode. Ive heard if we had not killed him the area world be more stable and the world would have been safer. Iraqi parliment is kicking us out of Iraq and Iran threatens retaliation. Democrats are saying we need to ask forgivness and offer reparations and negotiate friendship. This is my opinion but i believe democrats would rather support terrorists and govts who have called for our death than the American people. Can anyone show me one senator or congressman who believes and states that they are our enemies and we need to control the situation with the promise of retaliation? The second Iraqi parliment raised their hands to evict american milutary all money earmarked to go to iraq is stopped as well as ANY other aid. As far as iran goes send warnings that all the mansions and luxury cars of the top 10 officials are now targeted and they will be obliterated within 4 hours unless they agree to meet our representitives to discuss repairing 50 years of hate between our countries. That meeting isnt to take place in 6 months it is to begin in 6 hours.
Maje no mistake believing most iranians or iraquis hate us...iraq parliment has become irans puppet and iran has about 10 people who control every thought and action of the entire country.
In a nutshell...democrats now represent 10 or so people in iran or chinese interests.:rantoff

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
What I have noticed in recent years is that democrats care about one thing only, the PARTY! They will say and do what ever is necessary to regain control (POWER), they care more about the party than they do the country. The last three years should have taken the blinders off everyone as to what they are all about and the people that don't see it have their heads so far up their A$$ they will never see it. Everyone both democrats and republicans celebrated when Bin laden was offed even when we had Obummer in office, these A$$ wipes won't even recognize that offing Soleimani was a good thing for all the world!

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
WASHINGTON, D.C.—At a press conference held on Capitol Hill Friday, mourning Democrat leaders called for flags to be flown half-mast to honor the death of Qasem Soleimani.

Flags were spotted flying at half-mast around the country, notably at The Washington Post, The New York Times, and in front of several celebrities' homes. The celebrities went out and bought an American flag for the first time just to fly it at half-mast for this important time of grief.

"The grieving process is painful but necessary," said Rep. Ilhan Omar. "As a nation, we need to stop and grieve this great, austere, revered religious scholar. He was one of the good ones."

In a rare moment of unity with The Squad, Pelosi gave each of the girls a hug, telling them to just "let it all out" in their time of sadness.

Ocasio-Cortez didn't seem to know what was happening but adjusted her glasses to look smart.

A teary-eyed Barack Obama was also seen solemnly lowering the flag in front of his seaside mansion. "To think, this all could have been prevented with a few pallets of cash." He sighed and stared off into the distance, a look of pain and regret on his face. "If only Trump had targeted a U.S. citizen with a drone strike instead."

Later, Democrats clarified they meant we should fly the Iranian flag at half-mast, not the "offensive and problematic" American flag.

https://babylonbee.com/news...