To all my democrat friends

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
8f48943dc329fac5437defd8a5c3db51df8d86ba480e26a5665f5aeb39a7fe31.jpg

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
They are victims of Giant Pizza, Pharma and Sugar.

The next time you buy a Diet Coke Wristpin you just remember that the artificial sweetener used ion it is made in that virus infected Country over there and the price on a can is bound to go up because the plant that makes the sweetener is closed down.:good

I would like to think that the idiots that try to run this Country would start to think maybe we depend to much on other Countries that when we make our stuff. Can you imagine we can't even make a face mask anymore and there's a shortage on them. And the last time China tried to infect the world with the Sars virus our good friends down under and the people to the north wouldn't sell us any serum for the virus.

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Yes it is its real F en crazy . I would like to know where Sam's Club and Walmart's House brand foods come from because they only list where they're distributed from. I sent Sam's a couple of E-mails before when they want you to tell them how they've doing and I have asked them where they're house brands are made but they've never replied.

Mark

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Hopefully this will open up the eyes of some of these companies that are so quick to do business with the Chinese. There use to be a radio talk show guy here in St Louis about 8 years ago that would always say "watch out for the Chinese", boy was he right.