To all my democrat friends

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
79a8347c3c81b2061de6d3788a460ee60d7e00cd596b4325564b31c5907ca1ac.jpg

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Also two of the ugliest. :barf2

Heh Heh Bob you cain't talk to the kitchen mop like that. I was up to my Brothers the other day watching a Star Trek episode and I was pondering how tough it would have been to stuff Doopee's mop underneath her costume's hat I think it would have been impossible .

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Alright to all you members that was thinking about wanting to bang Rashida Tlaib you just get it right out of your filthy little minds because it just won't have it.

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Couldn't tell ya. I turned off ALL politcal vids so youtube no longer even recommends them anymore!

I'm happier with cat video's. :cloud :roll

But Bob what happens if cats all of a sudden all around the world get pizzed off and start burning & looting and while you're watching all these nice little happy cat videos just a few doors down is a family that has some plotting pizzed off cats and while you're watching happy cat videos you won't know there's trouble brewing a few doors down. It would be disturbing to say the least if I saw on the news that a Pennsylvania man that had been missing for a month was found in the neighbors basement tied up and high on catnip not knowing how the hell he got there but pleased to find out he was now litter box trained.:D

Mark