To all my democrat friends

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Here is what the brain dead a$$ wipe at Pennsylvania Av has caused, what a sh$t show. I hope everyone is comfortable with another Saigon, these people are scared for their lives to do stuff like this as they know what is coming! No one will ever trust the US anymore and I can't blame them, this should never have happened this way.

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
And now the Taliban will have all those nice weapons that our guys leave behind! I think that's part of the evil plan courtesy of dumbass joe.

He will probably air drop them a few pallets of cash as well. If I wasn't seeing the current state of this country, I would not believe it.
Yes while this government is trying to take AR style guns away from legal citizens of this country, they abandoned all kinds of weapons including machine guns to the most dangerous group of people in the world, they need to practice what they preach!!!!

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Yes while this government is trying to take AR style guns away from legal citizens of this country, they abandoned all kinds of weapons including machine guns to the most dangerous group of people in the world, they need to practice what they preach!!!!

Yeah those people made a science out of shooting you in the back while you're trying to free them!

Mark

chuckl

Well Known Member
That guy that fell out of the wheel well of the C-17? That was no Afghan. That was numb nuts Joe trying to escape the massacre that is coming--literally and figuratively. "It was Trump's fault; I was just finishing what he started." "It's not my fault." F**k you Joe and the horse you rode in on! What is the matter Joe, Cameltoe and Nancy--cat got your tongues? Trying to come up with a plan to deflect all the blame?

I survived multiple tours in Vietnam, from the very beginning (65) to the very end(1975). The evacuation of Saigon was heartbreaking as witnessed by this individual. I knew many of the Vietnamese friends I had made were going to get slaughtered/beheaded. They tried desperately to leave, but couldn't. We only lost 58,000 in that debacle. The Johnson Administration had advisors who couldn't speak the language, who had no military background, who didn't didn't know a Buddhist left-handed swastika from a right-handed Nazi swastika, who couldn't believe the NVA were capable, who advised the Pres to support every thug/criminal (Thieu, Diem, Ky ) who raised their hand to be head of South Vietnam, We got our asses handed to us because we would not believe the real intel and just quit. Our Ivy leaguers sold us down the river. The military never lost a battle but, we lost the political war.

So we get into Afghanistan and pull the same shit. Not nearly as many lives, but hundreds of billions of dollars of equipment that we handed over to the Taliban by weakness and default. We did not believe history. The Romans tried it, the British tried it and failed. The Russians tried it and got their asses waxed royally in Afghanistan (their Vietnam) and pulled out in disgrace. President Biden has got to be the most inept, the most naive, the most ignorant, the most stupid and the most unqualified person to ever sit as President of the United States of America. He has not the courage, the resolve, the honor or the tenacity to be Commander-in-Chief. He has embarrassed and humiliated the United States before the whole world. We cannot be trusted by anyone now in any conflict, anywhere. It is a shameful and disgusting state of affairs. He has now given every terrorist group/country encouragement to engage and humiliated the U.S. around the world. Stand by for increased terrorists acts. Our word mean nothing anymore. This is the result of 20 years of flawed policy and political ineptness.

If you believe the Taliban's word to be more moderate, you have rocks in your head. They now have a license to take revenge at their leisure. They now have the law to do this in the name of Allah. I have seen what pure evil and unspeakable horrors that man can inflict on their fellow man in the name of justice or revenge. Never in your deepest drug-induced hallucinations can you imagine the extent of this evil. It is here and it is now. We seem not to notice or care as long as we get our stimulus checks.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
It always has been the DikHead parade in DC and always will be , we would be better off running the Country by ourselves with no experience!

Mark

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
That guy that fell out of the wheel well of the C-17? That was no Afghan. That was numb nuts Joe trying to escape the massacre that is coming--literally and figuratively. "It was Trump's fault; I was just finishing what he started." "It's not my fault." F**k you Joe and the horse you rode in on! What is the matter Joe, Cameltoe and Nancy--cat got your tongues? Trying to come up with a plan to deflect all the blame?

I survived multiple tours in Vietnam, from the very beginning (65) to the very end(1975). The evacuation of Saigon was heartbreaking as witnessed by this individual. I knew many of the Vietnamese friends I had made were going to get slaughtered/beheaded. They tried desperately to leave, but couldn't. We only lost 58,000 in that debacle. The Johnson Administration had advisors who couldn't speak the language, who had no military background, who didn't didn't know a Buddhist left-handed swastika from a right-handed Nazi swastika, who couldn't believe the NVA were capable, who advised the Pres to support every thug/criminal (Thieu, Diem, Ky ) who raised their hand to be head of South Vietnam, We got our asses handed to us because we would not believe the real intel and just quit. Our Ivy leaguers sold us down the river. The military never lost a battle but, we lost the political war.

So we get into Afghanistan and pull the same shit. Not nearly as many lives, but hundreds of billions of dollars of equipment that we handed over to the Taliban by weakness and default. We did not believe history. The Romans tried it, the British tried it and failed. The Russians tried it and got their asses waxed royally in Afghanistan (their Vietnam) and pulled out in disgrace. President Biden has got to be the most inept, the most naive, the most ignorant, the most stupid and the most unqualified person to ever sit as President of the United States of America. He has not the courage, the resolve, the honor or the tenacity to be Commander-in-Chief. He has embarrassed and humiliated the United States before the whole world. We cannot be trusted by anyone now in any conflict, anywhere. It is a shameful and disgusting state of affairs. He has now given every terrorist group/country encouragement to engage and humiliated the U.S. around the world. Stand by for increased terrorists acts. Our word mean nothing anymore. This is the result of 20 years of flawed policy and political ineptness.

If you believe the Taliban's word to be more moderate, you have rocks in your head. They now have a license to take revenge at their leisure. They now have the law to do this in the name of Allah. I have seen what pure evil and unspeakable horrors that man can inflict on their fellow man in the name of justice or revenge. Never in your deepest drug-induced hallucinations can you imagine the extent of this evil. It is here and it is now. We seem not to notice or care as long as we get our stimulus checks.
:appl:appl:appl:appl:good and Thank You Chuck for your service!!!!