Today is national coffee day

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
My doctor told me for years quit smoking before you get the 20 pack years. 20 pack years is a pack a day for 20 years, he said they start seeing health problems associated with smoking at that point obviously sometimes sooner I started smoking when I was 17 and I smoked until I was 37 and I wanted to quit before somebody told me...... I had to quit! So I quit cold turkey ........and then, I got the chest pain and then I found out that I had two blockages,1 a 100% blockage the other 75%. I had two stents installed then they told me I should quit...........M er F er's

I thought quitters never prosper? I think they were wrong about that one.

I'm a "quitter" since 1997 myself. :)

Nice job Bob!!!!

Last 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
When I stopped to get my chewing tobacco today, Marlboros were advertised for $6.50 a pack. Wow!!

Lonnie

bobs409

Administrator
That is true INSANITY! Ya know, I'm against smoking an all but is it right that "someone" has the power to raise cigs to that price? What's next that they might not like and go after? Maybe old cars? Gasoline? _____?

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
So far all good, back home. Just had a hernia repair now just have to heal. Got a good nurse taking care of me so should be good in a couple of days.

Bill
I had a double repaired about three years ago coming up. First few days were rough, but I went racing my Chevelle not quite three weeks later.Glad to have all that fixed,though.Best wishes for a great recovery.

dm62409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Yeah, take care of yourself, Bill. Reword that to; take care of your Nuts, Bill.