Happy Birthday! Tom K

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Of course he'said a geezer!!!!!
Happy birthday big guy!! Off to Hooter for birthday lunch???? Be sure to take Barber and James.

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Thanks guys, it should be a good day :).

Plans are to take the day off and do some introspective reflections, something I like to do on my Bday. The weather is compliant, supposed to be in the 60s with sunshine, so I plan to fire up all the girls and pay homage to them. And take a ride in the convertible (not a Chevy though). Possibly the Corvette and the SS car as well.

It's good to add another year, even better to share it with friends and family :).

Double cheers!

TomK

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Happy Birthday Tom.......glad to hear you planned out YOUR day.........make it the best......cheers:beer

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
I made the mistake of heading to the jobsite this morning to grab the convertible, and found the guys are prepping for the second driveway. What an awesome birthday present to myself :).
I got sucked in a little, but departed as quickly as I could (with the top down :)).

The wifey has her own milestone coming up in a few days (the 24th) so we're headed to a bruncheon with friends to celebrate both Bdays. I'm gonna need a nap this afternoon!

TomK