Tommy Nolan's Triple Header - His Cars

PAINTJOHN1

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Hey Guys,congradulations should go out to Tommy Nolan.Again,his fantastic cars made it into the May,2010 issue of Muscle Car Review.Congradulations Tommy,Unbelievable,job well done.His Blue 61' Impala SS,409,360hp,4 speed car(this was the car he had at Thompsom Last year)is featured.I understand Tommy just sold this car.Also in the same issue his beautiful 61' Ford Starliner(390,tri power,4 speed,401hp) is featured.And finally his 61 Pontiac Ventura 389 ,348hp,which is a tri power ,4 speed car was the third car featured.This has to be a record 3 cars,same owner ,same magazine,all in one issue. Guys this issue is definetly worth while picking up.WAY TO GO TOMMY!!!! John

Here's some pictures of his Pontiac and a couple of the 61' SS from Thompson.I think I might have borrowed the Pontiac pictures from either Dick,Robert Street or Tommy.Anyway I'd like you to see these cars they are beautiful. John

(img)(/img[/url])
(/img)

(img) (/img)

(img)
(/img

PAINTJOHN1

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Here's a few pictures of the 61',from Thompson. John

(img) (/img)

(img) (/img)

Had to throw this one in.It was once in a million shot. John

(img) (/img)

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Beautiful cars Tommy!! You can be proud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear about the 61 but.......................when the opportuinty presents itself.............I understand!!!!! I have been on both sides of that situation before!!!!

4onthefloor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Bristol blue Ventura 348 horse 4 speed ,buckets,8 lugs....doesn't get any better than that.

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Centerfold!!!

So I've been having a rough go at most everything lately, and I open my mailbox after work yesterday and find my copy of Muscle Car Review, wasn't even thinking of Tommy's earlier note about his photo shoot. I open the pages to the centerfold, and there it is!

Wow!

That was about the best coverage I have ever seen :). Six pages (I think) all on Tommy Nolen's three cars (plus it mentions the White '61SS). It just doesn't get much better than that!

Sorry to learn that the Blue one is in the hands of another faithful, please save the Ventura and the White one for me :) :) :). I am working hard to raise my asset level to the point where I can purchase them in a few years if you ever get tired of them :).

Extra Special Cheers!

TomK

real61ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
Thank you to everyone for being so kind. As I posted in another thread, my life revolves around these cars. Collecting them has been my passion for the past twenty years. I hope others enjoying seeing the cars as much as I enjoy owning them.

Just an update, the '61 Pontiac is now on loan to the Antique Automobile Museum in Hershey, Pa. It will be there as part of a display they have called Muscle Car Mania. This display lasts until early Sept., the Pontiac is the earliest car in the group.
My wife and I are leaving this afternoon for Floyd Garrett's place to pick up the Starliner. The AACA Grand National Meet is in New Bern, N.C. in mid May and I want to take the car to that event. After the show, I'll take it back to Floyd.

Thank you to all

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Hey Tommy!! I have cousins in Newport & Moorehead City. Wave when you go buy OK?:roll Enjoy the show Big Guy.:clap:cheers