TRI_POWER Question

Russ348

Well Known Member
O.K. I asked this question concerning a tri-power (3x2) setup with no
response.
(Has anyone had any dealings with this outfit. www.hotrodcarbs.com/intro.php
Looks like a great setup
thou a little spendy. I'm thinking about getting a tri-power setup and
was wondering if this is the way to go.)

Went to the "chevytalk 58-60" site and got 7 respones. Whats up with this? :dunno

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
No experience

Sorry to report that I have no experience with this particular outfit, but I do like his web pages, which states:

Thanks again, and don’t forget ...“Real Hot Rods Have 3-Carburetors”

Respectfully, Larry Fulton - president

we stock, sell & use ALL NEW Top Quality products from EDELBROCK, OFFENHAUSER, K&N air filters, JOE HUNT magnetos, LOKAR, U.S.Made Aluminum™ & PRECISION-FLOW™

Real hot rods have three carbs -- maybe we can get him to admit that dual fours are pretty special as well. Let's just say "Multiple Carbs are Awesome" :) :) :).

I hope some one else might have some prior experience, if not, we hope you report back to us regarding the quality of service.

Cheers,
TomK

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Russ, No doubt that set-up is a good quality tri-power unit. I guess noone on this site has actually bought one. Ray (Fatride) is our resident tri-power expert, he has been running one for years with great results, but soon he will be switching to 2-4s . Still, his imput would be worth a pm.

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Trip's

I have an electric choke and three sets of jets from Larry. Electric choke and jets are fine. My personal opinnion of the man, remember that old saying, if you can't say anything nice? :nono1: